honda

can this no ped honda moto nz50 be bout in the us. if so were

Re: honda

Over yonder pas de coon tree an de possum patch.

iver heer of spill chec?

lol no doubt, if I could understand your question I would be happy to answer it....try again.

what i a saying is were can i buy a honda moto nz50 can this no ped be bout in the us on not that is what i am trying to say

yo, may I mama dogface to the banana patch

LOL!

1213885954_funnypictureskittenneedsears.jpg

Arkansas: the wonderful state that gave us Bill Clinton

no, they cannot be BOUGHT in the US, as they're not up to DOT standards for import

RCMoto has/had some similar bikes, but they are garbage

which sucks, cuz i would hella buy one of these:

http://www.jialingusa.com/productos/carguero/

why cant we have all those cool bikes and trikes they have in asia

stupid DOT and their safty laws and the damn EPA and their emmisions laws it sucks

thanks that is all i wanted to know

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

someone in ATL is selling the Hobbit clones too, i haven't checked it out, though... can't compare to the real deal from all accounts

~marc

Re: (honda) MOTO NZ50

I've already sent a couple of MOTO NZ50's to the USA - one to Jackson & the other to Miami. The airfrieight cost to Miami in September 2008 was $426. It seems that just so long as registered & tax is paid DOT & EPA are not an issue.

Now 7800 kms (4800 miles) on my own Moto NZ50 & it's going better than ever as with a couple of mods & using Energy Release oil additive will redline at 10,000 rpm in top gear = 65 mph with a 16 tooth front sprocket (original is 14 tooth).

Fully Illustrated Step-by-Step Assembly Instructions on website & all parts in stock.

<www.NZmoto.com>

1232054007_moto_nz50_left_detail.jpg

LOL!

honda

Gunther McCilicutty /

wow...just wow, dude. you just made me feel much better about graduating high school.

« Go to Topic — end of thread