Re: Indian four stroke

dooger /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

as far as how i got it- two words: craigs list.

i called this dude months ago about a pinto he had listed and he never called back so i figured he'd sold it. he called me out of the blue months later and said he had 3 mopeds he wanted to get rid of. i went to check them out and there it was, the indian. i was sold. he said if i took the pinto (which is beautiful) the indian AND also took a vespa grande (very bad shape, already parted out, basically his garbage) he'd let me have 'em for $600. A STEAL. i had to put my fist to my chin as if in deep contemplation of the deal, but really i was just trying to keep my jaw from falling to the floor. unfortunately, neither of them have titles or any title history (he said he only ever used them at his campground, never on the street) so it's gonna be a hassle to get 'em legal. i'll have fun fun fixin' 'em up in the meantime though.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account