Moped Polo?

I was in a discussion today on the finer things in life, mopeds, croquet, jarts & the topic turned to the idea of moped polo. Anyone ever attempt?

Re: Moped Polo?

toe fur threadkiller /

i would be totally down for trying this.

only if we could wear those snooty uniforms...

yes, i've thought about this before and am also totally down. exhaust burns a go go!

that could be like a signature move that sets moped polo apart from the original polo... ride up and burn the shit out of your opponent's leg.

I call it _The Brazier_!

on the same note... what about moped fox hunting? _Tally Ho!_

How about moped foxi hunting?

ride around on a pinto hunting foxis...

Sure, but what about moped water polo?

moped _steeplechase!_

Moped Polo?

might be tough for the right-handed folk, but still fun to try. people flying over their handlebars a-go-go!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Count me in!

Moped Polo?

How about moped jousting.I've done it on a unicycle but a moped would be more interesting

why stop at polo? little game of moped golf, moped volleyball, moped moped than you can go moped bicycle.

moped horse shoes!

Mattman MopedHead /

dude, moped foz hunting, i'm down!

You want to know what the best sport to play on a moped is? That would be paintballing.

I played moped polo once.

It's hard.

Throttle.

Brake.

Swing.

moped soccer may work better- keep your hands free and boot away....

yesterday while I was riding i kicked a liter bottle of what I thought was pepsi until after I kicked it, then realized it was a bottle somebody peed in and threw it out their car window. ewwww...

YESS

I will do this.

I'm an expert...I play water polo.

...we use seahorses.

OMG! Marco Polo on mopeds!

Moped Polo?

i've always thought about moped jousting. maybe with 2 rat bikes on the beach. though soccer would be fun.

get tall exhaust and snorkels for the airfilters.

youll have to do something with the wires but a waterproof ped would be sweet at the beach... if you get hot just go straight into the water...

or get a big tractor inter tube and zip tie around your ped and you have a 2 wheel frog!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account