Re: premium gasoline?

Peter Goudy /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I've been messing around with fuel mixtures and jetting over the past few months and am sticking with T2 and premium gasoline. With these two performance has improved precipitously - I have a stronger bottom end and picked up at least 3-5 m.p.h. on the top end. As well, I can noticeably hear a pronounced difference in the sound of the power band. Pretty freaking amazing! With some tinkering and patience I managed to get 38-40 m.p.h. out of one Pacer and 35-38 m.p.h. out of the other.

However, since someone usually has some wisefuckingass comment about most everything I've posted dealing with anything technical, I should probably start putting disclaimers in all my postings stating that I am a pathological liar who can't think the way I used to, I sometimes sound and appear to be drunk and that everything I write is either unsubstantiated or the musings washed up outlaw.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account