Re: Securing a Moped to a mot. trailer

andrewhed /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

you are smarter than that andrew…you know that

Naw man, i'm smart, but being smart sometimes means asking people who do things all the time for input, because just guessing ( and my guess was real close ) could have feasable put people behind me in danger of thier lives on the freeway.

A true sign of real ingnorance and stupidity would be to do something thinking i knew better without asking. I have no experience whatsoever with motorcycle trailers or how to secure something that is significantly lighter than what the trailer was designed for to it.

the dude i bought the trailer from told me to put the center stand down. Ive got some good input in this thread by asking and filterting through the different opinions and using a little critical thinking to judge what i think is right.

Way better to ask then to dump a bike out on the freeway.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account