Experience with Toronto mopeds?????

Well, i tried to do business with them...first was looking for jets for my carb, they said they carry them (at $10 each found them an hour away at less then half that) but need to install the jet themselves...now I can understand that to a certain extent (even the fact that it would cost a bundle to do the work) But when asked were they were located so that I could visit there showroom, that got all "What do you need to know that for?"....TO SEE WHAT WE ARE BUYING BEFORE WE BUY IT...thats why. They as an explanation was being given...CLICK...so very NOT cool to hang up on potential customers, especially when they are in the market for a new 'ped. Its good to know you are dealing with assholes BEFORE you deal with them...which I won't be doing any time soon. so BEWARE of TORONTO MOPEDS...bad juju.

Re: Experience with Toronto mopeds?????

They wouldn't sell you a jet unless they installed it? Idiots. How much did they want to install a jet?

With the salary rate of an auto mechanic and the amazing speed they move at, I'm assuming somewhere around 40$.

around $40 -$60

Plus

Not including the $10 for the jet...if I only needed 1...which I probably would need more then one of as i would need to tinker with the sizes. I have found a place I can get them for $4 each so I think its good that they were rude, otherwise I might have been ripped off.

Re: Plus

$40 to unscrew 2 screws?

you can get them on the cheap online, cheaper than 4 bucks. as for that shop, fuck em.

John Joedicke /

Wouldn't go near Toronto Mopeds, a complete rip off operation. Try Pannon Sports in Streetsville for jets. Rob usually can hook you up.

Im in canada, and $4 is about as cheap as I could find anywhere near me with no shipping cost.

« Go to Topic — end of thread