off topic.

sorry for all the off topic posts.

but anyway...

i just had a rather messy falling-out with my best friend since 5th grade (i'm a sophomore in college, you do the math). basically she turned into her boyfriend, who hates me. she was literally the only friend i had, and now i have no one and i'm really depressed. sitting in my apartment alone only adds to the feeling.

i guess i'm wondering is anyone in portland, puddle cutters or not, are doing something tonight? i need to get out of my head. maybe make some good friends.

i'm freaking out because i'm socially retarded and don't know how to make friends basically at all. i feel like a dork around people.

ugh.

Re: off topic.

Emily its OK to feel like a dork around people that's how I make most of my friends because I dorky like. There if you want to make Friend's just be who you are even if you feel weird or dork while doing it. Just remember if you do something stupid and make a friend more then likely you will not lose them as a friend.

I have found that you can lose your friends from highschool pretty easily. I have a group of friends now that i can count on and every single one of them is weird and the best thing is i like them for it. Hang tight and don't get to down over it. If you are stressed out, grab a camera hop on your ped and go pedding around taking pictures, it is a nice way to relax and get your mind off of things.

sadly i need a jet for my moped because it isn't running the best now (it takes about 2 blocks to speed up.)

i need to find someone in portland with a 64 jet.

a 64 what kind of jet. also, we're getting together tonight. Plan B, which is a bar, but we could prolly sneak you in and/or go somewhere else. I'm back from the midwest. Let's party and junk.

a 64/65 bing jet.

and i'm down to show up. what time?

bing?

oh i dunno what to say besides, listin to Keasby Nights by catch-22 and or the Streetlight Version, album about teenage independence..."I dont need anyone, i dont need anyone, i dont need anyone to tell me what to feel, i dont need anyone to hate the world with me!" all to that crack rock steady ska beat.

and further more, people change, i suggjest you go fuck over her boyfriend with a exhaust pipe.

HOW WAS THE BOMB PROM!?~SABAT!

I have no bings. But I'll post to the Cutter's forum and see if anyone does. Also, we'll be at Plan B around 9, but we have super secret rally planning meeting before that, so we might be a smidge late.

i have some across the states, what are you currently running?

if your lean, try taping your air filter. always a makeshift way.

it probably just takes you a while to warm up to people. go hang out with the puddle cutters for real.

those puddle cutters are a bunch of sweeties. if you buy zach some mint chocolate chip ice cream, he'll be your bfabff.

alas, i only have chocolate chip cookie dough.

there is no hope!

If I lived near you I'd be your friend becuase you have a nice maxi.

toe fur threadkiller /

the streetlight version of that album is incredible.

Re: You might make friends

the cutters are way rad, hang out with them. srsly. when I went to the portland rally last year I had never met any of them before and now I am moving to portland later this year. that has to say something.

off topic.

Go hang out with the Puddle Cutters. Like all the time. They do sometimes do things other than drink in bars. They are really very genuinely awesome people. For realz.

toe fur threadkiller /

go eat fat guy food with sabatino.

it's good for your soul.

i have a 64 jet for you emily

yaaay can i come get it from you tonight?

new jet = see you at the rally next week?

rally = plenty of new friends!

yes for sure and yes hopefully. :D

sure, i'll be home until 7:50pm. it's se17th & taggard (one block south of clinton)

I LOVE ICE CREAM!

you is too far away id be your friend because your a girl that doesnt say mopeds are for pussies

she'll come back around, i had a friend in HS who got a boyfriend and didnt want to talk to me anymore. couple years ago we got to talking again and were really really close awesome friends up until she died (unexpectedly)

emilar.

so, was the insane dance party a nice distraction, or too intimidating? I hope you had a good time.

Re: emilar.

it was fun. i've just never been much of a dancer.

but thank you for inviting mah. :D

I don't know if you noticed, but with a few exceptions, none of us have ever been much good dancin.

youtube vids of puddle cutters dancin, or it never happened. and make sure pauly wauly is in it.

lose those chocolate chips from that cookie dough ice cream, girl! no wonder you're feeling down and out. the chips ruin everything.

jk. feel better.

oh, paul was dancin. it was the Justice that finally made him come out of his shell.