Re: Chicagoans, Fix-It day?

sir thaddeusforemen /

Sent out emails to everyone that posted in this thread. hopefully more people are still downn

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Oh sorry all. I emailed with Thomas and forgot to come back to post on here. Hit him or me up for details/directions. I'm gonna just say noon to 4 or 5 or sundown or bikes running or whatever at my pad.

BUT BE WARNED: I am across the street from the cop shop here. If you are tearing down my street they may notice... but then again like 9 out of 10 people roll my stop sign right in front of the station and no one minds.

sir thaddeusforemen /

LOL! you live by the cop station/fire station??? Next around the ymca?? lmao lmao. yeah they don't really mind when people blow the stop signs which is weird. i think it's because alot of them are off duty... lol

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

BUMP

Tomorrow at my house in Evanston, starting at noon, we're fixin bikes n BBQ'in.

Email me for details.

sir thaddeusforemen /

Bump, Anyone else intrested? Lets get these peds goin so we can join that monday night ride!

Email maxmojo @ maxwellmojo@gmail.com or me @ thethomasman@gmail.com for location. We'll be meeting at 12PM 2morrow.

don't be shy, come on out. It's like a 5 minute ride to the lake also if anyone is down to chill there after.

Bruce Edwards /

I'm interested. email sent.

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

anyone want to pick me and my bike up?? I dont feel like walking it 4miles

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Bump. I will pick you up if I can. Email me for my #.

can someone bring a fuel line? hopefully I can get a spark plug before I come out.

maybe we can all go for a ride assuming this goes well?

sir thaddeusforemen /

LMAO! i forgot to ask, will anyone be bringing tools!??!?!?!?!?! LMAO LMAO

I have a 155p. Craftsman tool set i can bring + misc. extras.

sir thaddeusforemen /

TTP!! Fix it day is today! anyone else intrested! leme know and i'll email you the information!

sir thaddeusforemen /

BAHH!! It's most likely gona rain today, Suchs. It was suppose to rain friday & saterday but all we got is clear weather & it was suppose to be sunny today. the weathermen & weather.com sucks ass for weather telling. they're never right.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Ya... I'm gettin iffy on this fix it day. The sun is coming out... but for how long? What do you guys think?

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

I say we postpone. Thomas would u mind sending out more emails?

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

I just told thomas that I'm going to be here... wanna make sure that if people show up it isn't for nothing. Dunno if the weather will last but it looks like the fix it day is on at least for as long as we have sunshine.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account