Trade Moped Plates

Anybody got any old moped plates to trade? I have some old New Hampshire plates. I am looking for any other states. Send me yours, I'll send you mine.

Regards,

MikeS

Re: Trade Moped Plates

Cool offer. I wish I had some to trade.

I got a cali one.

what are you doing with them?

kirk

Just hanging them in my shop. So want to trade a CA for an NH moped plate?

If so send me your address. Mine is:

Mike Singer

14 Alder Creek Dr,

Concord, NH 03303

think you might be interested in an Ontario one?

Sure, send my your address and I will send out a NH plate. You can email:

msinger919@hotmail.com

regards,

MikeS

Mike I have a Maine plate from 95 you want it ? you can have it I will send it to you Dan

i would like to see pics of the Plate collection.

sure, thanks Dan. So what are you tinkering with nowadays? I have a pretty sweet pacer I'm about to fire up. I am also learning to hate Mobys. I have three and non of them is quite right.

It is kind of small right now, except for the NH contingent, hence the trading plate offer. I will get a pic up.

Hey mike I got a plate from Ill and one from Washington. If anybody got any plates from different states I'm going to start collecting them also.

Hey Sparts,

Trade any for NH plates? I have some old and some new.

msinger919@hotmail.com

MikeS

Very cool. Colorado has never had to register, so Ive never even seen a Moped plate before. Its cool they actually say, "moped" on them. Awesome collection. If they were around ehre, I would collect them too. They would look awesome on my garage wall.

Gimme your address and I will send one. You can put it on your ped. In NH it cost $20 to transfer a moped plate...or you can spend $3 to register and get a new plate. Thats why I have so many moped plates. I was throwing (recycling)them away.

MikeS

If you have an extra one that says "moped" (any state) I would be willing to buy it or trade you some moby parts. Email if interested.

I have NH plates that say moped. Do you have the screws that hold the moby kickstand on? Just send your address and I will send you a plate, I have a bunch on NH moped plates.

regards,

MikeS

msinger919@hotmail.com

I have an Ontario plate but you already had an offer on one.

Rick

1213923908_im000236.jpg

You want to trade for an NH plate? I don't have an Ontario plate yet.

MikeS

I still don't have any out of state moped plates, willing to trade my extra NH MOPED plates, yes it says moped on the plates! Help me with my collection.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account