worse riden day ever

Sorry about posting this but to do was the worse day i have ever had to ride. First off while going into town to find a job so ass hole stops in the road and gives me this look like wtf ass hole. Second There was this car that kept stoping in front of me and all most rear ended her all most four times. third while i was behind this person the fourth time i all most rear end her my brake leaver brakes and i only had front brakes so i had to all most hit the curb and then had to make a sharp turn. Then the the last thing my pedals start to fall off so what do you know my bolts and crap fell out. Sorry if this tuck like you 5 minutes to read.

Re: worse riden day ever

Almost sounds like a regular day for me. Although, the parts falling off has come to a halt, knock on wood.

You must learn the word 'humility" young Grasshopper. Shrug it off. The world is full of analpores, the key is not to become one of them.

Just think, maybe in the not so far future you will be laughing at them while they drive by on their cheap Chinese scooter.

Think positive! Or, throw a brick at them ,_just kidding on the brick thing_.

Yea, thats a really rough day.

I would like to say though, maybe you should put a little more distance between you and the car your following next time. The last thing you want to do is eat trunk lid or rear window, ya know?

i got a job today.

~SABAT!

I was far enough from her its just she kept hitting the brakes and stoping really fast like.

Exactly my point.. More space.. :)

i was like back away from her 10 feet or so thats how far i stay away from cars when riden. i just need new brakes lol.

my favorite bad traffic experience is the jagoff who squeezes past you, then while passing you forgets you're there and decides to make a right turn, causing you to slam into his passenger side door. I had two close calls yesterday thanks to those guys.

You should put the correct pedals on the correct sides.

They where on the correct sides.

sounds like the jerk that was in such a hurry to get around me this morning. Riding all up my ass. Then the dweeb takes a right not more than 100 ft in front of me. What's the hurry.

yikes i dont know about the worst day in the world. Maybe for you.

Somewhere right now a US soldier in uniform who may or may not have signed up to go on a vacation in the Middle East is looking at an object he's not seen before and wondering if its a common household item, or something that will kill or maim him forever. I bet he would trade for a bad day mopeding either way.

Somewhere in this country many people went the day hungry, lonely , sick , and isolated.

I bet they would love to get out and ride a moped.

I could go on but i think i made my point.

somewhere today someone doesnt know how to drive defensively...

Ya i know what you mean andrew and I know how to drive just not my best day on driveing there are alot of people out drive now

BryAn eurism /

"<i>Somewhere right now a US soldier in uniform who may or may not have signed up to go on a vacation in the Middle East is looking at an object he&#8217;s not seen before and wondering if its a common household item, or something that will kill or maim him forever. I bet he would trade for a bad day mopeding either way</i>

Come to think that's almost like what a rider does every day. Looks at a cage (object) and wonders if it will drive by harmlessly (common household object) or hit him (blow him up) , in any case killing him or maiming him forever

« Go to Topic — end of thread