Steve's Moped

Has anyone else had trouble ordering from Steve's? I ordered a new Jikov carb 2 1/2 weeks ago. They were very pleasant during the order. I called back a few times looking for a status and they've been very mean. They keep saying it will go out tomorrow. I can wait for the part, I just want a status. Anyone had a similar experience?

Re: Steve's Moped

yeah the dude said that the tranny on the a35 and a55 were different lol. he has no idea what he is talking about and i heard they suck and they are mean i fucking was asking a question about the lx and they were like ahhhh blah blah blah blah blah so i was like screw it.

up

Steve's SUCKS!

I caght Steve answering the phone one Sunday morning and all he did was badmouth and trash all his competitors...

He's a real slimeball...

I felt like I needed a shower after I hung up the phone!

I haven't had good luck with them. Sometimes they have parts no one else has, but I've found them to be overpriced and rude.

Then again, if you're looking for a Jikov carburetor, there probably aren't a lot of options...

i called him today to inquire about tighter clutch springs, and a larger intake both for tomos, he was kinda helpful, but none the less a huge Rude butt-Head the whole time.

~SABAT!

I just don't get it. I actually called asking for a rebuild kit. They offered me a new carb. I took it and then the trouble started. Like I said, everytime I call for an update they basically say "it's going out tomorrow, you'll get a confirmation e-mail." Then nothing. Very strange and a terrible way to do business.

Tha FishSticks /

I called him about korado parts, he told me to email him. :(

stopped dealing with those asshole over a year ago.. They are a bunch of crap talking jerks.. Fuck them.. Sorry for the language but it's true..

Light headed bub. /

Then, who are you dealing with? for parts and new peds?

1977* is sick nasty

BryAn eurism /

Maybe these guys are 'rude buttheads' because they are brick & mortars and have long lines of people wanting pocketbike or goped or <scooter> parts and would-be ex-cagers trying to buy bikes for $200. Anybody ever think about anybody besides themselves?

Fuck that shit cockatiel, not when they take your money 4 weeks ago and still dick you around saying they will ship it out the next day!

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

Do they have a website, I'd like to check them out.

the dude was rude. Sounds to me like I wasn't the only who had a bad experience with him. He did live up to his end of the bargain, but not worth having him be a dickhead to.

I ordered parts from him . He sent me wrong parts. I returned them and he charged me a 20 percent restocking fee. My best luck with parts is from moped warehouse and treats

the biggest dicks i know. i dont ever buy from them, unless they are the ONLY ones with the part. A bunch of know nothing chumps that are upset that 1977 past them as the number 1 tomos dealer in the US.

just get a refund. measure the outside diameter of your intake and call 1977. they will see if any bings or dells will fit thet bad boy for a conversion. you will be much better off.

Will do, thanks.

up

I think you meant " bump"?

John Joedicke /

Never have had a problem with parts from them. Fast delivery to Canada.

I delt with Steve's moped a few times. Every time I order stuff It was here fast. As for rudeness. Personally I never got that . They were friendly and helpful every time I called them. Remember this is their busy time of year and they may not have the time to chat

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account