Re: OT OT OT help with a girl?

make a radical hail mary pass at her

whats she gonna do move away?

Shit man.

actually , although i was serious ( thats what id do , honestly) I think the best advice anyone could give ya is to not to take advice from people on the internet.

Hard part about this shit is you gotta figure it out on your own.

id still tell her id had the hots for her and ask if ya give her a big ol kiss. Whats to lose?

Geograpically undesireable relationships NEVER work. Ok, 3 couples in the history of man have pulled it off, but the were frigging Amish or something.

God knows we all try this shit but man does that phone call suck when it comes in.

Sucks more if your making it.

Re: Stay clear of sexual relationships

If you do go this route beware of the Tokyo Drift

In the pooper.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thanks for putting every thing in perspective for me.....

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

"this will help":

Re: use your oil injector

Double bagging is a sure way to break a condom (both actually). Great advice.

--Scott

you have your answer right there man. she's moving far away. how far away? what does gas cost over there? is your wicked peugeot your only way around? i highly recommend finding a way that makes you comfortable to tell her how you feel about her. might make it easier to get the right words out. song, letter, face to face, lots of ways. you know, there might even be other girls that like you that you might not have noticed yet. possible someone liked the way you were around the girl thats moving away. don't go into depression over one person. there is that 'more mermaids in the sea' concept, and while we will pass on one day, we do have lots of years left in us, good ones right?

True!

Good point!

toe fur threadkiller /

go ride your moped.

I think the best thing for you to do is to tell her you are starting a band and ask her if she is any good at playing the old skin flute. If she does'nt understand, ask her if she wants a foot long with nuts. If she says she is a vegatarian, then ask her if she woulndt mind you storing your tube steak in her meatlocker for a while until you find a better place to keep it.

shes moving to oaklahoma city. and yea my peugeot is my only means of transportation. and uhh to all the sexual comments.. life isnt allways about sex so grow up a lil bit. but yea andy i understand where you coming from. we had a long conversation on the phone a few nights ago and we both laid everything out on the table so i fell better about this whole thing

ladies cant get enough of the baby buffalo

life might not always be about sex, but are you seriously trying to say that "madly in love" doesnt also mean "ramming the shit out of her in the coat closet at some fancy cocktail party/fundraiser"? love without sex is middle school. or is it some religious thing?

no its not a religious thing. i mean yea if i had the chance id bang the hell outta her. but i dont just like her for her looks i like her for every thing ya' know?

awesome. As long as you understand that. Now go bang her and while your doing it tell her what's up.

tell her you want to park your school bus in her garage.

One must remember when the red river is flowing take the dirt path.

A side note, she's moving to OKC? Oh man, I spent a year there one weekend! No offense at all to anyone who lives there, I just found it strange that the center of town had no major eateries and storefronts of any kind, and I walked for blocks around the Skirvin Hilton...only muni buildings. Bricktown was where the fun was though!

she's cheating on you

I love this thread.

Oh, and never apologize to Internet-Nathan.

lol ok

The term "fuck n chuck" comes into play here i think

If shes moving you have to let go dude plenty of fish in the sea

O.K bro, I'm going to lay it on the line for you. Completely disreguard all of the above advice. What you need to do is pack up your shit, get on that ped of yours, and haul ass to Gloucester, Massachussets. Did you hear what's going on out here? Sixteen chicks, ages 14-17 made a pact to get pregnant and then proceeded to let any dude with a reasonable sized dick drop massive loads inside their meat drapes! Even a 24 year old homeless dude got in on the action! If I was a youngster, I would move there right fucking now! Just head over to Gloucester, go to the high school, and start jackhammering everything in site. Or, you could start getting into dudes, not young dudes your age but like older dudes with beer bellies and beards and shit. You know, real weird shit, like dudes that wear short jean shorts with high socks with green stripes at the top. Yeah, that's definetely what you should do.

hop on your moped and go where she's going. that's all there is to it. good luck

hit and it quit it.

« Go to Topic — end of thread