OT OT OT help with a girl?

ok im really happy about posting my personal problems over the internet or whatnot but i really need some advice and noone really understands where im comeing from. so im hopeing so one on here does...

ok ive liked this girl for about a year ever since i met her. we hung out constantly in school and shit but she had a bf so i could never express my feelings. well shes moving far away and she broke up with him a week ago but shes moving today. so for the past 3 days ive hung out with her constantly and weve talked on the phone constantly for the past 4 days. im madly in love with her. im constantly sad and dont feel like doing anything unless im talking to her or hanging out with her. as soon as i talk to her my day brightens up. shes my sunshine lol but yea so what should i do? i dont know anymore. she coming back up to vist soon but just idk. she likes me and im madly in love with her so yea if she wasnt moving we would deffinitly go out but she moving so we cant. so anybody know anyways to get through this. yesterday was my last day seeing her but for some reason i wasnt as sad as i was the day before. so now im really confuzed.

so yea idk

Re: OT OT OT help with a girl?

You just have to tell her man...it'll be good for you to get it off your chest and who knows, she might like you too! Just one realistic word of advice: mentally prepare yourself for both reactions - good and bad. That way, you're mentally tough enough that even if it doesn't go the way you wanted, you still have a friend out of it. That's a win-win anytime!

i allredy told her. thats when she said she liked me too. but i guss im just sad shes moving. drinking doesnt hep it just makes thing worse. i just reallised that so maybe idk

Hell man, you're young. Lots of life to live. Just let nature takes it course.

OK Ill tell you what I am all ways told, if you love her like you say you love her you got to let her go and if she comes back that means that it was meant to be but if she dont and she stops talking to you and all things where not meant to be. But then if she wanted to move and it makes her happy you should be happy for her.

It's tough, I know...but Neal's right. Long distance relationships are tough even for older people. Best thing to do is kiss her and move on. Stay in touch by all means, but if you've said your peace, she knows how you feel, somewhere down inside you'll have to be content with the fact that you've done all you could.

yea she didnt want to move. her mom wants to. she mad that shes moving and she said that she wishes she wasnt moving cause we could be together. so yea i guess if she come back up like she says then we will get together

Please take this the right way: obsession isn't healthy and is a long road to ruin. It's understandable that you'd be sad she is moving away, but saying the only happy part of your day is when you talk to her, or see her is not good.

It would put too much pressure on your relationship (if one were to develop); if she didn't love you with the same intensity she might feel guilty and pull away, or you might try too hard to become perfect for her out of fear of losing her and end up losing yourself.

That being said: enjoy your time together now, and stay friends when she moves. You're way young and will certainly love again, and again, and again.

NOOOOOO.

shit like this makes me want to throw the general forum off a bridge.

just give her the old bologna pony.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i thanks for all the help every one so yea i guess just stay friends with her and let nature take its course. i got to ride my moped today so that cheered me up.

and nathan im sorry but i did put ot and well i needed some sort of advice

Stay clear of sexual relationships

just give her the old bologna pony.

Re: Stay clear of sexual relationships

put yur we1ner in her vageena

But dont' get her all preggers. And if you do, make sure y'alls get a prenup before y'alls get married.

yeah man, wear AT LEAST two rubbers...AT LEAST

lmao lol i wouldnt do that to her

terrible.

yeah man, girls dont dig condoms, and if its your first time she cant get preggers

just drop it in her pooper to be on the safe side, no way in hell you'll gets her knotted up that way

wtf yall thanks for cheering me up

but yea the more i think about it the less its hurting so i guess ill just keep in touch with her and see how everything plays out...

haha, nothing like talking about anal and double bagging to put things in perspective.

You've heard the old saying: If you love something, set it free

If it comes back, it was meant to be

If not, hunt it down and kill it

or hang out with your hooked up friends and piss and moan about your wants and needs, then get drunk and stalk the object of your desires

oh and ignore the restraining orders and the court ordered counseling

give me your TSM i'll make her crazy about you.

Thank you Dr. Phil! LOL

Just bang her on the way outta town.... less complications that way!

Corey, you make me glad not to be young anymore lol. Write about it, seriously, not poems either write a rather lengthy story, it could be a wonderful tragedy or end happily ever-after, I used to let things out that way. I'd pour my heart onto the paper, it offered great catharsis.

Timmy Southpark /

yeah dude honestly i think most people get this way when they are young. I really dont believe you fully understand love... honesty i think its the lust of your youth coming out.

I think the best thing is just stay in touch with her on like myspace or call her from time in again. At your age you should just be fucking every girl you can.

I've been down your road before and its not fun, let it fly and maybe someday it will come back. I really think your too young for a serious relationship, you need time to grow or later you will be bitter.

well it was said allready but i agree with it......if you truelly love something you will let it go, and if it comes back to you its truelly yours. but if not then u never had it to begin with.........and dude drinking doesnt help and nether does thoughts of killing your self all of those thigns are bad roads to go down so stay away from them. take it from some one who knows.