Re: Eau Claire, WI Mini Rally/Ride

RED WHITE AND PUCH!!!!

well, looks like it might just be a small EC hometown bunch + laura maybe? kate maybe?

thats fine by me.

if i can figure out how to get 3 bikes in blaze's buick, we'll have a loaner for some random EC dirtbag or a bike for kate, depending on if kate comes.

hmmm. I'd like to go, but I hear that if you get pulled over in WI with out of state plates, you go to jail or pay the fine in cahs.... And have no DL.

I'd like to go, even if it means entering... ugh... wisCONsin.

All in good fun.

--Scott

FUCKYOUANDYOURHAVINGFUNIHAVETOWORK.

wow scott

im pretty sure thats a blatant lie somebody told you

and heres what i have to say about wisconsin vs minnesota

i think minnesota is a prettier state, its where i was raised, etc. but, i think there is more stupid jurisdiction in minnesota than wisconsin.

and besides, wisconsin is also a very beautiful state, filled with nice people, and cheaper beer, and cheese...oh the cheese. and the packers.

scott, wisconsin is a beautiful uncharted wilderness of awesome where you can ride with no license, no plates, and well over the legal limit with little to no repercussions.

My father is the owner of Northwoods Brew Pub. In Eau Claire, It is a nice little micro-brewery,I know we can get a huge moped discount there

Team 19 can hang out there as well being it is a restuarant/ bar no one will ever know. Free pool on both regulation pool tables. Oversized lazy boys in front of the big screen. watching my dad/myself serving comps all night this could be fun

Team 19 can hang out there as well being it is a restuarant/ bar no one will ever know. Free pool on both regulation pool tables. Oversized lazy boys in front of the big screen. watching my dad/myself serving comps all night this could be fun

So I've decided that I can't make it for the whole rally considering I get 12hours a week 8 of them on the weekend not to mension gas money. But I will definitely make an appearance.

I'm going to head out after work on Friday, so get in around 3 and leave early Saturday morning to be back at work.

sweeeeeeeet

looks like friday night is gonna be killer, you think you could swing northwoods on 4th of july russ?

it will be awesome to meet other mopeders in the area.

looks like no other cranks besides blaze and i.

shit...people from out of town are coming graham, that means we actually might have to throw some plans at this...

ayyyyee carumba!

Snap! first rally at home and i'm stuck in Chi. Lame

yea, you kinda suck.

we have a van coming from milwaukee now... i dunno if that changes things for people, but we can bring loaners and stuff it looks like now.

graham, josh mentioned to me on the phone today that he might need a loaner. i think he was going to contact you.

yea def gonna need one if i head out there. just gonna go bone stock with the qt so dunno if the products gonna reach me in time.

well, if i can get them out, i'll bring my pinto and my ciao ciao. otherwise i'll just bring the pinto and everyone will have to fight over it.

heau claire.

update: dez got a space cruiser the other night and is therefore bringing the ciao and my maxi plus we have graham's pinto in my car. 3 spares if we get mine together in time.

Soo turns out my work is closed all weekend so I'll be able to make the whole thing!

What time should I show up on friday?

After talking with the cranks last nite, this mini rally sounds like it will be a great way to celebrate the weekend of our moped independence... I'll be leaving Milw. on Fri. around 11 AM. I still have extra room for 1 passenger & 1 more moped. Open invitation to anyone who wants to join me for the ride.

1215107055_fleet2.jpg

- Summerai - First Ben /

ok, I'm coming to this! So when and where are people showing up Friday? Seeing as I'm all by myself and know nobody could I get someone's number in case I find myself lost in Eau Claire? Maybe Adam's? Cause you seem like a cool guy.

Adam is a doushebag. Can i get that number too, send it to my email. I have Grahams number but he rarely answers anyways.

- Summerai - First Ben /

come on people, where are we supposed to go?

thanks salty...

call me, Adam, at 715-864-4323 i can direct you to where you wanna be.

i'll be at work, but i can give reliable directions to noel and graham's house which is where we'll be meeting.

the plan for friday is an evening ride from noel and graham's house leaving at around 7PM. we'll probably head south, out past my house where it gets nice and hilly. we'll turn back, and find a nice place to experience the fireworks and the works of fire. we'll work out places to stay when the time comes.

saturday is looking like a trip to the lake, either lake altoona, or hopefully lake wissota for some bbq, boats, and brewskis. evening ride back into eau claire, maybe hang out at northwoods brewery afterwards?

sunday will probably be something similar. maybe a ride to big falls? maybe a ride to downsville/menomonie? maybe just hanging out and loving the world around us?

can't wait to see all you guys.

p.s: i am totally a cool guy.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account