Favorite fuel blend goodies?

BryAn eurism /

I used to like toluene, I swapped out 12.8 oz per gal. Thanks to the tweekers the paint shops stopped selling. Looking at xylene but it's not quite as 'clean' & eBayers seem unwilling to list. Mothballs in the tank will hole your piston. What other sort of additives is anybody trying. And anybody says those pills I'll shade their next CL lead!

Re: Favorite fuel blend goodies?

methanol if u dare. u will need a feul shut off valve, its compression ignited, so kill switch wont work.

Favorite fuel blend goodies?

kim jensen /

what does toulene do for your performance?

kbj

why bother with additives?

because they arent good enough tuners to get max performance on normal pump fuel.

:]

87 octane regular and Motul FTW.

Tropicana Pure Premium. Extra pulp during break in.

1213692690_n56702156_31826501_5409.jpg

2 stroke oil is a great additive! it helps maintain your bearings and dramatically slows cylinder wear. My other favorite is air, I mix it at about 14.7:1 with my fuel, it helps combustion greatly and increases my fuel economy.

dude just use some cheetah blood itll add atleast 15 mph, if you want a little more power just cover the wheels and the whole bike in it.

thought everyone knew that...

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Toluene is a component of gasoline that varies the octane rating. More toluene, higher octane. At least that's the theory. Mopeds run just fine on regular gas. Unless you have super high compression, don't worry about it.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account