I know I'm going to catch hell for this but...

It just kind of struck me as kind of phony the way some of the same people that always post hating on "kids from New Jersey who ride new tomos bikes" are the same ones who now are posting talking about what a great guy Matt Tozer was. No disrespect to anyone, peace to the deceased, and I hope he picked the right religion.

Re: I know I'm going to catch hell for this but...

"the right religion"??? Isn't that like jumbo shrimp or military intelligence. Show me one religion that is "right" and I may consider it. For now I'll just remain content with being the fucked-up evolutionist Scot-Jew that I am.

a kid dies, and you make a post flaming the people mourning for him. thats fucked up, fuck religion, i believe in karma, and youre on the wrong end of it.

"Show me one religion that is "right" and I may consider it."

One word my friend, "Scientology"

whoa i can feel this topic becoming a long ass argument about religion........

Whatever, you seemed to have totally missed my point.

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

If you take into account that Mick is almost alway offensive, and look past that part...

It really says something about how we treat eachother. Yeah, people may be annoying.. But maybe we should try a little harder to connect with them.

This could even apply to real annoyances, like our obsessive canadian troll. What'd we all feel if they found him broken in the road? It's easy to shrug that question off as nothing, but if you think about it for a bit...

I dono, maybe I'm just still filled with regret for knowing nothing about Matt, except a slight recognition of the picture of his bike.

Well, if Tom Cruise was a member here we would all get along better.

Nobody should reply to this post. you should let it go and roll off the page. Its wrong for this to become anything but gone.

Just let it go, let it roll off your back and off the front page.

Werd, Golden Rule ladies and gents. Treat others as you wish to be treated.

Nobody should reply to this post. you should let it go and roll off the page. Its wrong for this to become anything but gone.

Just let it go, let it roll off your back and off the front page

« Go to Topic — end of thread