ruckuses!!

so many honda ruckuses everywhere!!! i even saw some with backpatches! lol one was tricked out with monkey bars and a maltese cross taillight.

rediculous!

Re: ruckuses!!

The Honda Ruckus has become a cult scooter, with a huge following. Check out totalruckus.com you won't believe some of the things people are doing to them. Peace. Jerry.

if i HAD to get a super mainstream easy-to-find modern day scooter, i would probably get a ruckus. however i will never have to do that, so who cares.

i've always liked ruckus'.

i own a ruckus selling it ATM. It is pretty dope but its expensive to mod. Those huge rear rims are around 800 them selves and make them a lot slower haha.

They are dope and there are a bunch of guys in the san gabriel valley that have done crazy shit a few have 100cc 2 stroke swaps they haul ass.

Looking at those rims, all I think is "who raped the golf cart for parts?"

ruckuses!!

A friend of mine graphed a 600cc Honda Silverwing engine and transmission onto a ruckus. Thing is pretty badass. Here is a link to some pictures of it that were featured in a Japanese scooter magazine. http://kiri2racing.com/pege/spgallery/pomeruck/pomeruck.html

« Go to Topic — end of thread