WTF: Flagging CL???

Find something better to concern yourself with. What, are we playing cops and robbers here. If dude is dishonest stay the fuck away, he'll be found out in his own time. Besides, why should I flag a posting simply because someone on this board is asking me to? There are plenty other immediate things to concern ourselves with, no need in gettin yet knickers in a twist over someone doing something at their computer, in their home, not at your front door, etc...

Re: WTF: Flagging CL???

i agree. some fuckers keep flagging shit on the NYC craigslist for no other reason than to cut back on competition. dont beg for flags here.

I second this motion it is a free market and should be left alone. And is not any one on the MA's concern

I'm with you guys, but at the same time I know how frustrating it can be to get shaded by someone via the internet and not be able to beat them or otherwise do them injury. At the same time that is not what this sight is for.

craigs list = wild west of the internet

« Go to Topic — end of thread