1975 or 1978 DeLuxe Califfo Value?

This picture isn't the greatest, but I'm trying to find what the value of this may be. I'm pretty sure it's a 1975 or 1978 model DeLuxe Califfo and it's in pretty damn good shape! I can touch up a few things. If anyone can help me put a value to this, I would be most greatful!! I want to keep it and I'd like to fix it up a little, it's important to me that I preserve the value and I want to make sure that doing such "touch ups" would not ruin the value. Please email me at olipacholi@yahoo.com or olipacholi@gmail.com w/the subject DeLuxe Califfo. Any information would help! Thank you!!!!

1213642048_deluxe_califfo_1.jpg

Re: 1975 or 1978 DeLuxe Califfo Value?

here is one for sale for $950

I had never heard of these bikes before , so I thought the asking price was way high ! Looks to be in pretty good condition tho .http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-1972-Rizato-Cailflo-GT50-Moped-W0QQAdIdZ52706610

Rick

Thanks Rick.

I appreciate the info.

I forgot that I'd posted a question on here and am happy to come back to a response.

Have a great day!!

Olivia

Remember, that's $950 Canadian that that Califfo is being sold for.

Which means it's worth a thousand?

I don't think you could do too much to "drop" the value. I sorta doubt it's worth 950 actually, but that's just saying I wouldn't pay that.

What type of things were you considering "touching up?"

well, i guess thats 942 US dollars. Yeah, i dont think its worth that much either.

Well, I want it to remain as close to original as possible. Would like to get new tires and cover up the seat. The seat is not in bad condition, I just want to preserve it. Thanks for your input!!

I really appreciate it.

Olivia

Thanks Jon.

oli

« Go to Topic — end of thread