Help me flag this dishonest person

This person is not honest and deserves to be flagged as "spam/overpost". Your help is appreciated.

http://westslope.craigslist.org/mcy/721070343.html

Re: Help me flag this dishonest person

Cleats Onionpockets /

That's a violation of craigslist policy. If he's putting an ad up, unless it's linking to something else that is not something they allow you to sell, he's perfectly within his rights to put the ad up. What's your problem with him?

Zachary Evans, Destroyer of Worlds /

if it's bothering enough people, it'll get flagged down... Not really the right way to handle this, buddy..

Sounds good guys, my apologies for cluttering up the forum. Just acting out of rage.

What'd he do to you?

Long story, started on Saturday when she purchased the ped. Long story short, I offered to help get it running for the disadvantaged young girl she bought it for. They did not need my services (my limited services that is) but promised she would call me if the young girl didnt like before selling it and give me the option to buy it. I told her I would pay whatever she wanted, it wasnt running so I offered $100 but made it clear I wanted it and I would pay their asking price if I thought it was reasonable. She claims she couldn't sell it to me for $400 since I knew she only paid $40 for it. Her exact words "I wouldnt feel right inside". I believe someone from Denver is getting it, as long as it goes to a good home I dont really mind. I just dont like the way she went about it. Flagging the post wouldnt really cause her any inconvenience, like I said just acting out of rage. Thanks for the vent.

Wow, that's both horrible and hilarous... Sorry dude.

Next time just post up the story on here, vent away, it's a good place for it.

Hopefully someone I know got it!

« Go to Topic — end of thread