Puch ~OR~ Moby

Okay so over the weekend i actually got to start working on my new Pinto and ive got to say i think i may be a fan of it...maybe a little more than my moby.

1.First off, i think it is way easier to peddle, maybe my mobys messed up but this pinto peddles very easliy

2.This pinto is super easy to work on. Everything is accesable, and i love that i can take the tank off to clean it!

3. The exhaust is awesome because it goes all the way to the back of the bike. It seems like when i ride my moby i come off of it smelling like exhaust.

Now, as for the moby, i love the style and simply put, the pinto cannot compare. What do you guys think? Puch > Motobecane? or Motobecane > Puch. But I still love both of them i just wanna see what everyone thinks.

Moby!

the answer is simple.

Re: Moby!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

indeed

Re: Puch ~OR~ Moby

Well.....I've had 2 Puchs - a Magnum and a now a rigid. Love them both.

HOWEVER....

Nothing turns heads like my Moby....and very few bikes are as fast as it.

Yo...that pedaling thing with you Moby? You know there's a disengage switch you have to turn to put it in full pedal mode. It's actually easier to pedal than a Puch because the engine is totally disengaged....where as on an E50 the pain gear is still turning.

Pintos are RAD though. Great bike.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

speaking of which did you stil need some of those moby parts dude? theyre going fast.

hmm yes i do disengage it but it is still way harder to peddle...o and by the way i love that feature on the moby....dunno why the pinto doesnt offer that...o well

yea the checks in the mail. should be there today with any luck. email me when you get the list... i forget exactly what is on it, so just let me know what i can get based on your inventory.

Motobecane FTW!

mobys are more... french... in more ways than one.

i love em both but i started on motobecane, and i have to say to be a good moby mechanic u have to have alot of dedication and patience.

there is a: "#$&! I'm about to give up" moby topic like every other week.

in the end working on mobys has made me a stellar puch mechanic, if ur a moby guy w/o a puch u should try it sometime.

and to relate it to starwars:

Mobys are the way of the Jedi

Puch is the dark side of the force.

^ ----agreed.

===|----------------

thats my lightsaber

Cleats Onionpockets /

Puch, small, solid, nimble, easy to tune and diagnose

Moby, big soft, comfy, a truely relaxing ride.

I'd take moby, and I've been preaching puch for a long time.

I just got a moby running and rode it....it's changed my whole perception

im gonna have to say moby on this one.

« Go to Topic — end of thread