Tomos Service Manual

I am interested in knowing if whether there is a Tomos service manual available, and if so from whom.

Thanks,

Armando

Re: Tomos Service Manual

Simon King /

Try your local tomos dealer - but also look on ebay as they go there regularly. What model of Tomos are you looking for? A current model?

I have a Tomos Targa 2000 yr model.

Thanks,

Armando

SIMON, looking on ebay for 3 mts,none, Dealer in Roanoke, Va. Quoted me $40 and had to order. bought one from MOPEDJUNKYARD.COM $25+s/h It was a not so good copy. Later Dude DOUG

Reeperette /

Well - you've always got me..

Tomos is my specialty, although I'd reccommend a service manual, I am willing to answered even the stupidest questions all day long if need be, so if you have a need, just howl.

-Reeperette

"The only stupid question, is the one you do not ask."

Got your e-mail. With respect to the service manual, I spoke to a technician at Steve's Moped in New Jersey and apparentlly they stock these at $ 20 per copy.

This guy also suggested that I install my biturbo and see if there is hesitation, this would mean upgrading the carbutaror jet to the next lager size whatever that may be.

Also, I asked the mechanic about fuel... the dealer where I purchased my moped told me to use the highest octane yet the tech at Steves Moped suggested I switch to regular to make the bike run cooler? This confuses me.

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Armando

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account