A Huge Thanks To TBS!

I just wanted to say thanks for such a great weekend. Everything was so incredibly well organized, and on time. The rides were some of the best this year, and nothing quite beats blowing 5 red lights right in front of the cops without any trouble. Rally packs were amazing and saved my friday night! And to all the people who I had to say, "sorry what was your name again?"- i sincerely apologize, i have the worst memory.

Yall raised the bar.

Re: A Huge Thanks To TBS!

I had an amazing time! A huge thanks to TBS. You all are awesome!

A Huge Thanks To TBS!

huge thanks to TBS for having the one rally i really wanted to go to, but couldn't. blergh.

Yes, you guys were amazing hosts. Thanks so much for considering Team 19 in the Saturday night festivities. You guys were so helpful with showers, break downs, etc. and it's really appreciated.

What an awesome rally, huge thanks to TBS for keeping things tight and exciting!

Thanks TBS!! You guys rocked it hard. Those rides were killer, and you guys were great. Hopefully we'll see you guys next year, if not sooner.

A Huge Thanks To TBS!

again thanks a bunch, the Mockbee is a super cool place.

such a great rally, prom was awesome

Awesome time, awesome rides, and awesome people! Thanks TBS!!

Thanks for Coming

It wouldn't have been a sweet rally without you guys... Thanks. We will be doing this once a year until we die.

A Huge Thanks To TBS!

Well organized and well executed. Unsurpassed hospitality and generosity. Way to step it up! Thanks TBS!!!!

A-mazing rally! Thanks all for an incredible time! Worst parts of the weekend was waking up this morning and realizing I wasn't in Cincy any longer. Thank you so much, I had the best time!

bitchin camaros

you guys rock & made it so much FUN!

thanks to everyone who came & made it a blast.

can't wait until Chicago!!!

Timmy Southpark /

Awesome rally! too bad i blew 3 tires on my puch.

Yo mark, did you like the frames?

jaker from the shore /

huge thank you to everyone who stayed at the mockbee for being so respectful of the place. ive seen worse damage after one night of partying than this whole weekend of sleepover madness.

im sorry for the concrete floors.

thanks for that and even bigger thanks for making it out to our rally. see you all in chicago. 2bro2die

Did we meet dude?

yeah it was a magical night. i finally let my boyfriend take my virginity. then i was so drunk and sore from letting him port my exhaust (*wink) that i destroyed your bathroom with puke and shit! shhh- don't tell anybody!

Haha, oh, Kate.

Thank you for supplying carpets and mats and such to us concrete dwellers. I don't think it can be said enough times what amazing thought you guys put into the time we all had.

Thank you TBS for being so trendy and hip and making you my new moped role models. Thank you also for considering my strict diet this weekend!

TBS Presents:

Bomb Prom '08:2Pretty2Eat

But in all honesty, awesome rally. Very well planned out, and coming across that bridge stoned as fuck and seeing that beautiful view was more than I could have asked for.

I did get those frames and the mag wheel! That made my rally. Thanks man!

ALSO!

Thanks for giving everyone a spark plug tool in their rally packs!

Now we're all just a carabiner away from being as cool as The Latebirds!

Timmy Southpark /

maybe... i'm sure we did

Timmy Southpark /

awesome mark, yeah i couldnt remember who i promised those too. Is the wheel useable?

indeed an amazing rally. even though i missed out on the long ride due to an accident, and an exhaust rattleing off, it was still a grand ol time. thanks TBS for putting on such a great rally. and thanks cincinnati for being so close to my house that i could go home and sleep every night. and thanks aaron for letting kelby crash your tomos. she is getting better. just a little sore, but totally ready for the next rally!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account