mopedriders.org seems to be down

Cleats Onionpockets /

And I'm in need of a murray wiring diagram for my little sister's bike that I'm teaching her how to build at this very moment. She's doing the evil genius laugh as I gave her a bag of neon pink xip ties, which she's gleefully ratcheting down onto her bike to make the little tails stick up....it hurts my eyes.

Anyway, does anyone have a murray electrical diagram to share?

Re: mopedriders.org seems to be down

free spirit and murry is the same right

my free spirit has the same wiring as my maxi

moped2.org might have something. Peace. Jerry.

Cleats Onionpockets /

hmm, fraid not....it's just full of links to amazon for sale books. If the wiring is the same, the colors for the wires sure aren't.

Who owns mopedriders.org and what is there email and/or phone number?

It's owned by a guy named Lenny Stoltz, who used to be known as "pedman" until his cover was blown. Unfortunately I don't have an email or phone#, I just emailed somebody that does, but the site will probably be back up again before he gets back to me. Peace. Jerry.

you can also get a .PDF version of the manual off 1977's webpage, its in the downloads section.

Don Pflueger /

cleats, i don't know where you are looking on moped2.org, but i have more service manuals hosted there than any other site. in the moped information forum;

http://freshlinks.net/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=96

Thanks donp and Paz for the manual links. They need to be put in the wiki or somewhere on here for reference.

« Go to Topic — end of thread