New Orange County Crew!!

who wants to start a branch in Orange County, SoCaL?? Maybe have weekly rides and fix-it meets?? the Myrons Mopeds crew has about a ride a month and I know of the Latebirds in Los Angeles.. really far though. Lemme know!! Lets get something started!!

Re: New Orange County Crew!!

Hello: I live in Long Beach but am right on the OC/LA border. I'll be on the Myron's ride next month.

My wife and I both ride...I've a Motobecane Mobylette 50v and she has a Peugeot 103. We're 44 and 39 respectively just for the record and in case you're looking for a younger crew.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Our crew rides out of West LA if you ever want to join us. Kinda far I know but you're welcome to come ride. We're working on some loaners now too

I'm in Costa Mesa, and... Hell yes, I'm down. Feel free to email me. Let me know how I can help start the swarm.

Younger Crew!? BaaHHH!! Younger is so relative of a term. If you guys are just down to ride, and are in the OC area, then you have already met the credentials. Please guys email me with some kind of contact info albeit phone numbers and/or email addresses! thanks for the interest. Also FYI guys, I have a shop in the family business and pretty much all the tools you need to fix/repair/restore mopeds. I would be honored to help any fellow Mopedo's. Im free most of the day because i work the 3rd shift at night time. Contact me danielnguyen2012@hotmail.com or my cellie 714 878-5111

Email sent to all of you guys!! im serious about this. We can set up a meeting and brainstorm various necessary topics to further our ideas and goals as a collective and as an emerging crew. So Just let me know. thanks guys and gals danielnguyen2012@hotmail.com 714 878 5111

Hi Daniel. Just wondering ...Is Nguyen a popular last name? Are you related to a Peter Nguyen whose does education type things in the LA area?

hi andrew. Nguyen is probably the most common Vietnamese last name of all-time!! Its most likely akin to a "Smith" or "Jones" as last names are concerned. Even then, theres probably still more Nguyens!!! they're everywhere!! hahaha

I might be in. Not OC though.

thats cool. If not in OC then where? right now im trying to organize some people to try to get this thing going. So please email me at danielnguyen2012@hotmail.com or call me at 714 878-5111

E-mailed you Daniel.

We are starting a crew in Long Beach if you want to come ride with us you are more then welcome. We've got 4-5 riders and growing. We mostly do bar crawls but we are up for whatever. We usually ride 2-3 times a week.

Cool Man. Since I've started this thread, I've been in touch with 4 other people who also want to ride regularly and possibly want to start a crew. Let's get everybody together and see what we get. When's the next time you ride?? I ride outta Costa Mesa sooo Long Beach is just a hop, skip, and jump away. Email me at danielnguyen2012@hotmail.colm or call me @ 714 878-5111 lets ride

Daniel we are bar hopping tonight if you want to come. Call or text David (562)310-5583

You already got my info.

Hey Daniel,

We at Myron's Mopeds ride from everywhere. The next ride will start from Costa Mesa. We're going down PCH to Camp Pendelton.

hey mark i emailed you

HI Marvin!! this is Daniel, the same dude thats been coming by Myrons while your working on Tomos'! ahhaah I'll probably be at the next Myrons ride for sure!! I missed the last one by sheer coincidence, a funny story really. but I wanna make riding groups more frequent and maybe have some fix it meets. It all works together though. The more we can get new people in our crew, the more that will be able to attend the Myrons Rides and vice versa.

I'm for sure into getting some rides going. Just picked up a '79 Garelli from Marvin today - thanks Marvin.

I live in Corona del Mar.

Keep me posted.

Thanks.

let me know when you guys are cruising.. i likes to ride.

Have fun with your new bike and it was a pleasure. That is one nice Garelli.

I'm in Long Beach and have already spoken with Daniel. Would love to ride with you folks. Email me please.

Hello fellows,

SATURDAY, JUNE 21st 08 11am or 12

Anybody interested in a ride on Saturday??

I was thinking meeting up somewhere in Costa Mesa/Long Beach --> riding to Santa Ana for a local OCCCA art museum (FREE ADMISSION, donations welcome though) some lunch, --->then ride anywhere else anyone wants to. Hows that sound to everyone?? Any other recommendations are encouraged. please email me or call me at 714 878-5111 if anyones interested!! I looking for positive interest so I can guesstimate a head count. thanks everyone

Hi Daniel,

I really like what you are trying to do. I can't ride on Saturdays as I have to work. Sundays are open for me and you have our support. We have a bunch of guys that want to ride from our group. We need to get together to talk and organize.

I could be in on this one possibly. My kids have a birthday party in HB at 11.

hi marvin,

Dude! thats great man. The more people you can get to ride, the more staying power we have. We definitely need to get together and chat a little. Whats the best time for you? Should I just stop by Myron's Mopeds?? email?? Tell everyone you know Marvin who want to ride, to email me for the meanwhile. Yes! organization! we're on the same page :)

just picked up a 77' Foxi...count me in.

Hi elliot, I emailed you with some more info. Im currently trying to get more people to ride so lemme know.

Rumble King at Downtown Disney

Saturday, June 21st

Come hang out with the band at Downtown Disney in front of the House of Blues. The band starts at 6pm and ends at 10pm. Free show, all ages

There are a lot of new events happening this summer for Rumble King. Keep an eye out for future annoucements!

Hi guys! Ive gotten in contact with alot of interested people! thanks for the support

This is the new Itinerary:

'Newb Ride 08' JUNE 21st, 2008 SATURDAY

Meeting place: PRO GLASS/New Surfboards

1685 Babcock St, Costa Mesa 92627

Meeting Time: 12:00pm (ill be early if anyone wants to fix

anything on their ped, I have tools)

Zee RIDE: ====> - OCCCA art exhibits in Santa Ana (free, but donations welcome)

then to - Lunch anywhere to everyones liking

thrash our way to - Downtown Disney RumbleKing FREE

Music Concert

and then...... - If anyone wants to stay overtime, get

some drinks

and the finale - some more riding, NIGHTRiders style

into the wee hours of the night. If it gets

that far anyways.

soooo thats it. I hope people show for this!! if any questions feel free to call me 714 878 5111 or email me

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account