We were so cool a year ago (spokes)

This is funny in retrospect:

1. first vid.

2. second attempt.

Well, it all worked out.

retarded outtakes (seriously... don't watch it) Eventually Willie ports his engine.:

For you who know us, AJ, Dylan, Jeni Rae, Brendan, Dustin, Billy, Toe Fur, etc. friends. This should be funny.

Re: We were so cool a year ago (spokes)

Sweet, that cam kicks ass!

toe fur threadkiller /

what?!?!?!? denver's got girls?!?!?!?

We had girls. We're adding them all the time.

i think im gonna visit as soon as i can, me getting fired from my job makes it so i dont have money

What'd you do to get fired? :)

toe fur threadkiller /

why'd you lose all your girls?

cuz i got em pregnant... condom breaks everytime on this M'gilla GORRRRRILLLLLAAAAAHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1111one

I've actually read that condom breakage is a misconception (ha) and is caused more often by ill-fitting to err on the loose side. Sorry for you. lol

hey taylor first off... who are you?

while i was in kzoo someone stole money from where i worked, and they kept stealing after i got back. and for some reason my boss blamed me and fired me

Shit Dylan,

I'm sorry. that sucks. You might want to address this with them considering you weer in my bus. That's bullshit. Seriously, you probably have a case, or go get a new job and screw them.

Justice, where were yo today, lots of good stuff happened at the shop. Go get condom boy. I've seen your package and you could get females prego by looking at them too long.

"After a few million years, the brown star begins a long cooling period as it slowly radiates its heat to space. During the following 10,000 million years the brown star becomes progressively more compact and cooler."

and then turns into the spokesmen!

See you guys on Sunday...

« Go to Topic — end of thread