Ever Done This

Anybody else ever followed somebody home who has passed you or honked at you , just to inform them of the laws we have to follow?

Re: Ever Done This

I don't want to get shot or gang-beaten, so I don't make it a habit to follow people home. Many carry concealed in Mo. Also how in the heck would I get out of there if three guys had it in their mind they wanted to beat me senseless?

My advice is just to let it go man. Idiots and careless people are everywhere. I ride in the City of STL, and every.single.day I have to simply accept it. Ride safe and be cool dude...

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

Stalking for passing and honking? That's a bit extreme, just gotta let that stupid stuff go... can't go everywhere with a chimp on your shoulder. Unless it's comfortable there, but I certainly hope not.

~marc

Haha.. ive done this once but it was a friend and it was like 10 o clock at night :)

was scraping the side of his house talking and making it seem like there was a robber outside

Ever Done This

never followed anyone, but am usually sure to give them the finger or something. yesterday an asshole in a ford explorer passed me ON THE RIGHT of a one-lane road even though i was going five over the speed limit. i gave him the angry fist.

i love it when they pass you and then at the stop light you are right behind them.

i usually just mean mug them

i get passed constantly but never honked at or harassed. although there was one time when i went up a SUPER steep grade and was topping out at like 10mph with my best friend following me, he laid on the horn the WHOLE time and i was just cracking up (his moped can also barely make the hill). i actually slowed down to about 3mph on purpose when i saw a huge line forming behind him. hahaha

he was in a car at the time, by the way.

I hate the retards who scream fag. oh, so driving a moped automatically makes me a fag. At least i'm not gettin fucked in the ass at the gas pump.

I would also recommend carrying a weapon like i do. no guns unless u have the proper training. But with a large knife, or a bit of heavy chain. people wont mess with u.

As for passing me, on a blind turn, at the top of a hill. some impatient bastard is gunna get himself killed.

I wouldn't want to inform them of the laws we have to follow because, at least here, we're supposed to the right if we can't keep up with traffic (and I usually can't). If they pass me, they're just doing what they're supposed to.

I really want to find a classy-looking way to mount an air horn. I would love to see people's reactions they heard such a loud sound coming from such a small vehicle.

Also, carb cleaner, pointy screwdrivers, and long/big wrenches are excellent weapons ... I mean tools.

U-LOCKS are sweet street weapons

~SABAT!

yeah i kinda go 25 where every one else goes 45-50 unless there is a cop then they r all aw abiding civilians going the 25 speed limit

yes. unfortunately i live in a city where college kids from "detroit" (aka novi/farmington hills) drive SUV's.. sometimes even swerving near you after passing.

I actually have a horn setup I bought for my motorcycle a long time ago. It is the loudest 12v system you can buy, and puts out more then 120 dB.

I forgot what it's called, but I plugged it in once and tried it...scary loud is all I can say. No one would be able to ignore it.

Just carry a few of these with you and wait for the right moment!

disclaimer: Robert AKA Wiffleball does not endorse or condone in anyway intolerance based on sexual preferences or various practices contained therein. The opinions expressed by this particular eBay seller are solely their own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Wiffleball and/or his other associated user names and accounts . Offer void in Rhode Island

hahaha i might order some of those bumper stickers just not the magnetic ones.... Get some tourists with them

« Go to Topic — end of thread