Re: master BOSTON moped ride, vol. II

they are not supposed to charge sales tax on mopeds

i went and registered a ped yesterday the lady didnt even look at my bill of sale and it only cost me $40

looks like you got screwed

yeah next wednesday il make it down there and il be riding a minarelli this time im going to meet up with conor in andover and we ride down together

im proud to say i dont have that fucking stupid express anymore

yay! noob question for Phil...how to I put the pics from flickr into the thread? Last time I messed it up...

phil -

upload your photos. then, right above them, click on "all sizes" find the size you want - then, underneath the image there will be a little text box with the direct link. copy that and past it into your post. just put and exclamation point directly before and after the link: !yourlinkurl!

haha. that was supposed to just be a text example, but i guess the code read it as an image link.

Thanks! Rightey-oh...let's give it a go...

Meeting up

The super moby...and unfortunate crotch shot lol

Ben gearing up...

Roll out!

Waiting

Is she checking for rain, or striking a pose?

At the zoo

At the zoo 2

Pano 1

Pano 2 - Daniel's sprouting another mangnum...

Nice pics!

Good job Phil...

Im off to Joe Ho's work to get the Sachs muffler welded... another moped day lol

Did you guys stop on Boylston St. to fix a bike? I think you may have run into some friends of mine. My buddies Tom and Scott said they saw a bunch of moped folks outside their building Wednesday. Unless there's some other moped gang riding around I don't know about.....Well, if there is, there's gonna be a rumble.

I'll post my pics soon...

i suggest using flicker/picasa and posting a link to the album ... this page took 6 years to finish loading all the images

<http://www.myspace.com/bostonkhz >

susan is kinda managing the boston myspace page ... however shoot me an email if you want the username/password to add pics or edit the content.

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

hey guys/gals...it was great to meet you all yesterday. i look forward to future meet ups and now i know that i need to get my faster maxi up and running...everyone had great looking bikes.

i am out of town for the next two weeks, so won't be in...but will be once july hits!

_Did you guys stop on Boylston St. to fix a bike? I think you may have run into some friends of mine. My buddies Tom and Scott said they saw a bunch of moped folks outside their building Wednesday. Unless there&#8217;s some other moped gang riding around I don&#8217;t know about&#8230;..Well, if there is, there&#8217;s gonna be a rumble._

yes! phil talked to that guy. someones throttle cable snapped there, right by the fenway.

Was he a big fat man?

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

also to note, i drove down boylston on my moped this morning. at 8:00 the section of boylston at copley was already lined with people. it was like i was driving through in a parade. i honked my horn all the way through and people went nuts. it was pretty funny.

I forgot what that guy's name was, but he looked like he was a painter or in construction or something similar He was heavy set - Mentioned he knew a friend who was into mopeds and has a few, so I gave him my business card...I've been looking for a moped for some time now and was hoping for a good lead hehe!

Yep, that's my friend Tom. He works construction over in Somerville. Trust me though, you don't want my bike.

Cool! Oh well, if you see anything, please let me know...I want to get my girl in on the weekly meets, and I know the only way to do it is if she owns the bike...

I'll keep my eyes open man! I've been working on a project Jawa for my GF for a while now. All it needs is a motor! lol. That's probably going on the back burner cuz I'm getting her a maxi from Andrewhed. Girls on mopeds = awesome.

I appreciate it...seems like the deals are just slipping through my fingers! lol

That was us!

That's where Mikes throttle cable snapped from him twisting it with a vengeance to WOT lol

Jay M., you got the Moby from CT, didn't you?

damnit, no! its already spoken for, but im hoping it falls through.

STEP OFF

Full swing in Boston, AWESOME!

Hehe sorry man, I had a positive feeling it was you!

John, you were at the Boston rally a few years ago right? I think it was you who I had on video going over the Mass Ave bridge?

alright, my name has been used wayyy too much in conjunction with "yanking" "snapping" "twisting" and "vengeance"

What about jerking LOL

At least you're not in the sticky situation of needing a 'grease gun' to get 'lubed' hehe

ROFLMAO

come up here and il lube ya up

sweet maybe one of you greasy fellers can make my rear wheel stop squeeking.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account