Re: Orlando V: whyd you lose your moped?

I'll be moving up to Orlando this August.

I'd be glad to meet up and crooze.

Orlando,

It's me Stoops (Spokesmen - Denver) I'm gonna be in Orlando in late August. You guys wanna ride? I'll buy beers and gas. All I need's a bike. Let me know. I'm in town to work and will wanna make new friends.

Stoops.

Rightclix... good to hear from you. Post here and we'll meet up and ride when you get here.

Stoops... you're covered bro, I got a bike for ya. Or, if my shit blows up, somebody does, we got plenty of bikes. Let us know when it's getting closer and we'll exchange some phone numbers and such.

Jon... don't be alarmed if the Kreidler shows up in your backyard at like 6 AM on Friday. I'll be back Sunday morning. If you want to ride it, have a blast. I'll leave a box of bandages next to it.

Tha FishSticks /

hell yeah, ill ride it to work on saturday. ill give chitlin an email.

Bullz, sweet

It'll be fun, I'll send you details soon. fucking awesome.

Talk to you soon.

Orlando,

Can't wait.

so whats good for this weekend. Im down to ride. Im in Oviedo by UCF. someone let me know whats up. four o seven-314-7387

Uncle Samson /

yo sunday, we should ride. lets meet at stardust in winterpark at 12ish post up if that time works.

Mike, where you at sucka?

Buk, what's up?

Brent.. I know you're reading this. Pause the Kimbo Slice video and ride with us.

I'm down with Stardust at noonish.

three-two-five 320 70 69

I will ask the Mrs. It might just be possible. I'll let you know , one way, or the other.

Me and the HS are in the mountains of NC...about 2 clicks from the Dragon. This is by far the most awesome place to ride! Can't take the main route as even the Harleys manage 50mph but these side roads are just as sweet if not better for the lack of traffic and nothing but pure twisties...

this would be "THE" place for a rally!!!

See ya when I return....

Sorry Guys, not possible to make it Sunday. But I / we will hook up with ya soon. Brent

Yeah, I forgot about that, enjoy the rest of your vacation Buk!

Brent, it's quite all right. I wouldn't want you to drive all that way for nothing anyways. Most of the Orlando riders are in hibernation right now, so the Sunday rides are sparse.

p.s. Brent did you get an email from me, about a month back, about a pipe?

Yes I did, but didn't recognize that name as yours? I am interested in it, and if you still have it, I will take it.

Reason for not making it this Sunday, is I am going over there on Thurs to pick up Jr. at the train station. With gas/diesel prices, well you know... Thanks , Brent

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

How do you find the pause button on the videos? I can't tell if it's Rick Ross or Kimbo anymore.. Found some missing parts online that could get my forks/bars situation fixed. Steve, I'm asking for your assistance on this one. Last time it was a drunken sea hag and mister stix helping and my bike ain't been crunk since.. Will be out of town until mid July, though. Then it rains.

Alright, so here's the obligatory plead for people to ride on Sunday.

Time/place is flexible, last week we did Stardust at noon.

Stoops from the Denver gang is coming into town next month, so if ya'll would like to appear for that so we can give him a decent ride, that would be nice.

Why do you guy's ride to bonita aint nobody here but me and my bro we wanna ride too.

I'm in need of some Puch performance...wish I hadn't returned those lent items from Brentus but now I think owning a 15carb/intake and pipe would be a good idea.

Think I can pull 45 out of that setup?

Bonita is pretty far, I believe. There's more of us here, why don't you come to us?

Buk, high 30s is a more realistic estimate for carb/pipe on a stock cylinder. I broke 45 on 50cc, but that was on a Korado cylinder, and a top end pipe. Jon has a 50cc coming together right now. Anyways, 38, 39 mph sure beats 25.

Really?

I was getting 37/38 with just the 14carb of Brents...Which pipe is good for mid/top?

Yeah, I can believe that. That's just my personal experience after GPS'ing my old Maxi with a LeoVince pipe and my Pinto before the Korado swap. So, you will probably crack 40 with pipe/carb if that motor is still strong enough to pull that kinda speed stock.

For a 50cc, I'd say Tecno Boss. Simo is way too much for most 50cc cylinders, Estoril might be overkill as well. I think Jae may have a Tecno Boss, not sure if he would want to sell it, though.

The mid-range jawns are the LeoVince and the Proma Circuit. They're tough to come by, unfortunately, and you'll be losing a kickstand with the Leo unless you do some modding.

Proma GP is another good one. It's a decent all-around pipe, and has pretty conservative expansion chamber dimensions that provide good backpressure for a 50cc setup. Plus, it doesn't look near as ugly as a Biturbo.

What was that pipe that Brentus has...looks sweet! Yeah...no crapturbo for this one.If I'm going to do it it might as well be right.

I'm sure most of you have seen the local Batavus stuff on Ebay and Craigslist. The guys name is Dave and he's pretty cool. Probably cut you a really nice deal on some of the parts...and I have the VA in the garage that wouldn't take much to be roadworthy...If that is anyone is looking. I would let the VA go cheap all I want from it is the clutch.

The Pint Master shark /

Depends on if your taking the whole clutch or just parts of it. Is this the same one that i saw( The yellow one) when i got that bravo frame and wheel from you.

Uncle Samson /

to explain Bukwheats carb anomaly, it came from brentus.

Jon Young, I'm resizing your intake as per the Two-Stroke Tuner's Guide. It looks like it could be used as a musical instrument at the moment. You want custom paint or no?

Uncle Samson /

Why am I not looking away?

Is he bringing sexy back?

Ci..and I'm keeping the entire clutch

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account