the awesomeness that is moped army

i just wanted to give some praise to this site...being a newbie to all of this and not knowing anything about mopeds or engines or repairs...this forum is great!!! and i wanted to say "thank you" for having this site available for peoples like myself!

Re: the awesomeness that is moped army

And to think, I serve just one weekend a month!

haha!

Simon is the man to thank and if you can spare money to help the yearly server bill,it would be a good way to thank him. You will see this request on the main page when the fundraiser starts.

I have been helped quite a bit (mad luv)

Re: a word of warning Alex

You'll do a little better if you ignore zizz. He's been having a bad month or something.

I totally agree Alex, this site has made the entire moped hobby a lot more fun and accessible for me.

word to the wise, zizz has made several usernames because he keeps getting banned. he's in his 40's i believe and lives, probably alone, spending the majority of his time on the internet or playing with his 30 cats.

oh, and that's not necessarily a fact, it's an opinion, zizz, so don't start threatening me on slander or any bullshit you weirdo.

I am a "newbie" and had no problem. Words of advice is to read a lot before posting. Also try the search feature if your looking for something in particular.

I also warned Alex by email /

At least cats can stand the smell of me, Erin phoney name.

This is the kind of crap I warned you about in that email, Alex. You see it for yourself. By the way, I'm allergic, and don't have cats or dogs, so that shows the kind of mentality Erin Phoney Name has .. Erin - Andrew - sounds the same to me. It sounds like I've got them scared though, 'Slander' .. what a terrible imagination some people have. Cats . . scardey cats .. I guess that's where Erin Andrew is coming from.

« Go to Topic — end of thread