Obscure part found (yay!), wary of seller (boo!)

Cleats Onionpockets /

I have been looking for a Magnum X intake manifold for ages now, and I finally found one...but it's from an online shop that looks extremely dated. All flashy red and yellow, in proper 90s style.

If I had to guess, I'd say that www.mopedsonline.com is a defunct online business. Curiously enough though, their checkout system still seems active. What is the deal with these folks?

Re: Obscure part found (yay!), wary of seller (boo

email em and find out

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=1&i=221525&t=210432

Search yielded this. Curiously, when I clicked the link to the thread, it redirected me to mopeds-online. Just click the link and quickly press the "Stop" button on your browser before it redirects.

Cleats Onionpockets /

Very strange that it redirects, almost as if to say "no! Don't pay any attention to that whole out of business part! We're open!"

Sketchy.....

Robert Susinski /

I ordered a few morini flywheel keys from them in 2006. I got the package around a month or 2 later. They are probably still in business if they are paying the $ for hosting a website and a domain name. Plus the guestbook has a few 2008 entries

i can make you a 17mm manifold. i am in the process of making one for my self right now. as soon as i find a drill to drill some holes, i am going to slap it on and test it out. good luck finding one in a store, i was looking for 3 months, and i think mopedsonline is out of buisness. i tried to email them and never got anything in return.

Cleats Onionpockets /

Ah, but is it a 17mm maxnum X manifold? That is to say, does it curve around forwards and off to the side? If so, name your price and we'll collaberate.

nah it isn't, i am making one out of steel pipes. sorta looks like the stock manifold just gets the carb up out of the way.

I have not tried it out yet, so i don't know if it works. i just need to find a drill bit that will drill through hardned steel.

« Go to Topic — end of thread