Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Nice vintage scooter...does she run?

Re: my new ride

Nice Vespa!

I have a 2007 LX50... I love it!

Try Lambretta... even nicer!

Should be a couple years older than you Dan.

wow nice just never try to corner on that lesson learned the hard way that hurt like a mofo..... to my pride i didn't actually crash though :P

Wow, I think that it's trying to tell you that its mirror is foolishly exposed.

Nice motorbike.

its a series 2, if its handling like crap it needs front end work, there are two dampners, like little hydraulic pistons and some springs on the fork, those could be bad, and its a mega pain in the ass to swap in new ones, where are you located? try to find a shop nearby to help you out or use the scooterbbs personally id never have a lammy as a 1st bike, they require alot of mechanical expertise. find someone and trade for a p series. otherwise hows it run? ive always been partial to the series 3 stuff, its sportier and more streamline. like the sx200s..mmmmmmm

Good luck keeping it running. Lambroken.

No disrespect. Lammies are rad to look at but dude they require 5 x's a much maintenance as a Vespa... I have a 66 Sears Blue Badge Vespa Sprint... Scooterz are rad! I'm glad to see another moped dude with a nice vintage scoot!

Nice scooter. I just love those old all metal scooters, especially Lambrettas and Vespas. How hard could something that old be to work on? Parts might be a problem though. Peace. Jerry.

If I had to ride a scooter...it would be a mad old school vespa.

They go for so much money though. Amazing resale.

You can get parts for Lambretta pretty easily. They aren't hard to work on, but the electric on them is bad... The good thing about them is that the motor is in the center as opposed to a vespa large frame who's motor is on the right side... Lammies are way more stable and look cool, they just don't stay running as easily as an old Vespa...

I do know a couple guys with mad Lammy fixen skillz thought that have Lammies that run great all of the time. I think they changed out all of the electrics...

« Go to Topic — end of thread