OT: Perspective

i broke up with my girlfriend today, she was 26, and it was destined to fail at the get go since i'm 19, but honestly, what put shit into perspective for me before i got drunk, was the fact that all of our living issues are shit.

We complain sometimes about friends fucking up our bikes, as Brannon supposedly did(which is BS), or even stupid drivers, or whatever, but ever since I heared about the loss of our friend Tozer a few days ago, issues became less and less issuey.

No parent, or friend should go through the loss of a loved one, Period, but in reality it happens, so even if you're not religious or whatever, feel blessed/lucky if you have never experienced a loss of a friend or family members.

we as mopeddas i think need to start putting life into perspective on what is really important, the fact we have a community of good people who are friends willing to help each other through times of hardship, and or maintenance issues at the click of a button. So my heart goes out to Tozer's family and friends who are really experiencing something heartbreaking, and i wish and pray nothing but the best for them in the future.

So in Perspective, after this pretty drunk post from me, my relationshits, and or future seized engines wont bother me as much anymore, and i hope they dont bother you as much either after reading this, because everyday is a gift for us 2strokers yall, no matter which was you turn it

Loves Juice-tice <3

Re: OT: Perspective

I sincerely agree man!

Good to see some kind words from you.

---_DeeZy_

Wow, 19 and 26...robbing the grave there, eh? Seriously though, Im sure it sucks, but who knows how these things end up? None of us can see the end from the beginning. You are right, though, the fact that we are still here trumps other things. Still, I wish you the best of luck with your ex, should you desire to get back together (or not). How long had you all been dating?

P.S. Moderately drunk

very sober.

my roomate throw ridiculas partys, and have no respect for me.

they were on tour, planned this show/party behind me, showed up this morning had the show, had a party, the house is trashed again, and now theyre packing to leave to finish the tour.

i think tonight i decided to move out. i have absolutely no idea where.prolly a self-storage, and take off on the tomos.

they smash everything, and have no fucking respect. they need to learn to live and grow the fuck up.

one ive known forever and i saw him purposly spitting on my mopeds earlier, the other is real fucked up with drinking and taking CCC's always find some bullshit reason to turn this shit around on me.

i cant even buy bananas for our kitchen, they rip them apart and stick them in light sockets, its fucking disqusting living with animals.

ive did my best to apease, and now im just sick of living here. esspecially cuz two girls are moving in with them, so they can get away with paying half-rent.

fuck them, theyre fucking assholes.

yeah well that was a vent and a half...

any ideas on this situation?

~SABAT!

Move the fuck out! and when they are passed out pawn thier music gear for a security deposit on a new place!

I agree perspective is everything.

haha. they have shit! honestly they smash theyre own gear. its soo fucking nihlistic.

im thinking i gotta sell my shit to get the deposit.

From the sounds of things sell everything but your comp and your bed, better to have no furn than a-hole roommates, with your new found quiet you can work on peds in peace, work and or study harder get a better job, you can always find cheap fun, and with no furniture to worry about you can have your peds inside! Best of luck man!

Guys.. we really cant say drunk drivers are that bad since we are them sometimes, since from some of the stuff i read on here like rallys where 100 moped people get wasted and than ride around.

not trieing to be disrespectful but if that does go down we are pretty much the same.

RIP Matt you were an awesome guy.

Time wounds all heels

Cleats Onionpockets /

James, don't you mean robbing the cradle? Besides, there's nothing wrong with an age difference. I'm only 23, but my girlfriend of 4 years is 31.

you my god sir, have just been ricked

fuck yah over 25 club!!!

Again, its a matter of perspective...to her it's robbing the cradle, to you it's robbing the grave. Hehe.

Also drunk people riding around on mopeds, though I am not condoning it, are much less likely to hurt others than someone in a buick. It's irresponsible, but you aren't putting others at risk in the same way you are if you drive a car drunk.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

19 and 26 sounds about right. at first, 11-17yo girls mature faster than guys, but then they stay 17 for about 13-15 years, it isnt untill about 40 that they take another HUGE maturity leap.so really you two were on the same level. dont sweat it, there will be more.

thanks guysh, sober me ish better... i think i should log back onto justice

and thanks to my shitty roomates, we go evicted this morning!

im kinda glad, even tho this house is awesome.

i have 2 choices

cross-country moped for a while, somthing ive been wanting to do for a long long time.

looking at apartments in worcester.

both kinda ill fated since i have like no money, in 700 dollors credit card debt, and own the bank roughly 1300 for the tomos still.

"FUCK!"

could sell my drumset, bass cab,head, althou not likely my kramer guitar. could sell that awesome PUCH MAGNUM II thats siezed in my basement after i fix it. very nice condidtion.

i dunno, if i ride across the country you think moped army members would give me places to sleep along the way?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

you got a couch in SF

Yep, I got one suggestion, sabat:

Learn to play guitar. hehee

i can! you wanna start a band?

~SABAT!

i was gonna try and ride to kalamazoo for labor day, then head theyre for the rally there after.

soo yeah its floating around in my head.

~SABAT!

hehhee. I do! I'm always short on drummers here, but you gotta play bass or something. I get guitar by myself.

--dz

i prefer drums, and bass!

cool, move on up to montana!

haha!

we can at-least jam if i cross country on my tomos.

~SABAT!

« Go to Topic — end of thread