the waiting is the hardest part

all i need is for my 21mm carb to come in the mail . i hate waiting. i want to ride this beast

1213328893_gila80_004.jpg

Re: the waiting is the hardest part

Dude,fucking sick!

i want to hear it run

1213329210_gila80_011.jpg

Oh it's a Gila,sweet.

Ben Van Zoest /

21 mm aint going to do shit on the little engine..

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Same exact setup is going to go on my magnum chaos project. I'll be asking your for pointers.

What pipe do you have on it?

little engine? er...75cc isn't that little compared to stock.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

That's a tecno hunter painted black right? That pipe ain't right for your set up.

Bernard...what the hell are you talking about?

I wonder how big the performance difference is between a 21 dellorto and 24 Mikuni?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Huge!

You need a pipe with a bigger header on there. That will work, but thats a lot of power left untapped. Get a simo on there stat!

24mm im not looking to set a land speed record ,i just want to go with traffic, blast hills and run 3.00 tires 21mm should do

But 24mm Mikuni's are about half the price of a Dellorto, and Jets are readily available, like Dellorto.

btw SWEET bike, I love it.

even the big gila needs pretty nasty porting to really pull a 24 mm. 21 is probably a bit big even for a techno hunter. you'd be way better off with a boss even.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I'm going to run a simo on mine. Trying to do city driving since I never get out on country roads. We'll see if it's got enough torque to make it worth it. I could always regear...

i am going with the estoril when i can get it cut and weilded but for now the hunter just bolts right up

a homoet 6p-style pipe would be more beneficial to your current setup and really a simonini sized chamber is the ultimate way to go with the big boy kits. I have no idea what's going to happen with that hunter - but it sure won't run at its peak level. Maybe they have potential for overrev? Seems like a looks pipe more than anything.

You can run a 21mm on a gila just fine if you're using its stock setup -- it appears you are.

My hunter runs pretty well. I like it more than a biturbo :) It seems to run fairly welln (sick torque). I think the pipe is too small for your setup though. let me know how yours runs.

« Go to Topic — end of thread