Date/time for port huron ride

Hey we are looking at doing a ride and BBQ in port huron on june 28 in port huron (MI) the BBQ and biinge drinking will be at 2:00 with a ride at 5:00 (ish) we should have a coule of extra bikes for accomplices if they are required this is our first crack at real git-down so let me know what you think

Re: Date/time for port huron ride

bummer i have a wedding.

Let me know when the next one is.

Nick

hey people its gonna be a rood ride you need to join in or miss out...we can push back if people wanna make it another week after so that way the more turn out. i want this to go off as a explosion, i mean the beer is on us as long as we can get at least 15 to turn out...moonshiner and myself are hosting this get together so email us if you have questions. thanks

My other project bike is coming together fast so I will have and extera if it is needed

bump

I just rode my new bike today and it is sweeeeeetttaahh meaning that ny other bike will be up for grabs if anybody want to come out and ride

pushing it back would be cool, I would like to make it. But the next weekend is the 4th weekend. Let me know what your doing, Im not usually on the forums, if you could send me an email nick at quarterkick dot com that would be awesome.

nick

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

If you guys get something going I would be down for sure as well. Nick, I can't believe that we haven't bombed the streets of Port Huron yet.

bump

so whats the plan?

bump

Allrite party people we have the 28th locked down. the BBQ starts around 2:oo and we are going to ride out around 5:00 you will be treated to the finest quasi-imported beer and gordon food center hot dogs. the location is my man the frightener's pad 512 glenwood Port Huron 48060 michigan (mapquest that crap) we got permission from the auto repair place (main street auto) to use thier parking lot so you cats can unload there. perhaps bring a swimsuit there will be an opportunity as our rout takes os close to a beach.

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Looks like I will have to really focus on getting my Honda Cub running. Oh, darn. :grin:

I will see what time the wedding is I might still be able to make it. What about Sunday will you be up for riding then too?

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

Nick, if Sunday goes down I may be down. Joanie has to work but I have the whole weekend off.

I would really like to go but Matt B wedding is in the afternoon. I think it will just have to wait till another weekend. Maybe one in July??? (Hint Hint)

I should be there.

Bump

1213834963_picture_007.jpg

If anyone is in the area and needs a bike for a friend let us know (it may be a scooter)

bump

bump

Here is the address

512 glenwood

port huron MI 48060

be there or be a person who is somewhere else.....yeah

Bump

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

wish i could come but i have a show in sandusky tommorow =( maybe next time i can bring a whole bunch of food and stuff maybe a little live entertainment it would be sweet

yes that would be sweet and we will drink (oh wait we always drink)

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account