Cleaning fuel filters and carb SO important!

targaped the newly aware /

I drained my gas tank again today, flushed the tank, cleaned both fuel filters, cleaned all the carb's channels and jet, and this eliminated a sputtering which I was tempted to blame on the exhaust system plugging again. Doing these little chores one at a time instead of grouping them in one big day is slowly teaching me what effects are caused by what defects. I guess I grouped it a bit, by cleaning and reoiling the air cleaner, but it wasn't dirty enough to affect performance. I just wanted it fresh for my summer's tripping.

Re: Cleaning fuel filters and carb SO important!

OMG THE SKY IS BLUE WTF?!?!!?

targaped the newly aware /

P.S. I can't read any responses to my posts because of the abuse that has been thrown at me by a small number of posters on the forum. Unfortunate .. but **** happens, eh.

lol yeah i learned that after a while. i was like jeez i just cleaned my carb. oh need new filter. put new filter cleaned carb, ahhh my air filter is dirty. no i just run them until they won;t start then do a hard core cleaning.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account