NATE IS SELLING SPARTA PARTS ON EBAY

OMG dude that guy selling those sparta parts on ebay where everyone has a problem with him is indeed nate the skate his email is growlinhellhouds nuff said FUCK HIM

Re: NATE IS SELLING SPARTA PARTS ON EBAY

No, his name is brian minetree and hes like 65 years old learn to read better

definitely brian minetree. definintely lives in virginia beach, not wisconsin or wherever the hell nate is from.

John Hannibal Smith /

Thank You all.Im not the one selling Sparta parts,Hell I could if I wanted too I have some left over But Im not because after this thing with me and this jagoff who sells the parts is over I dont think he will be selling to me ever again and I need all the parts I Have.

Edward Richardson /

Yo Jack its the background check that often solves the case, knowing the cast of characters, their motivations, etc. Screaming Je Accuse randomly without all the facts can make for a good Fox Network Commentator but makes one appear less than informed or both.

John Hannibal Smith /

ahhh ed you lost me

Edward Richardson /

Sorry John, I was making an observation on Jack's original indictment that the facts were not being supported, by way of a French Historical reference. That being that he has the cast of characters confused, the plot won't make sense, and even if Golan and Globus does make the movie, the critics will tear him to shreds.

nate isnt selling parts. he's buying them...

"# Author: John Hannibal Smith (---.159.220.19.Dial1.Chicago1.Level3.net)

# Verified User: phoenixrising"

= Nate

he has obviously sought counsel, taken meds or found peace within himself cause he has surprisingly been helpful, mature and posts only when needed. im truly suprised and happy it turned out this way.

WOW! thank you harold Im touched.I guess I found out that If I have a moped Im going to need Some advice when something goes wrong with it and the only people Im going to get that from is on this site.Why Kill the golden goose right? I've been posting under an assumed name for awhile trying to be helpfull yet keep a low profile because Im sure there are men and women On M. A. who still despise me.

Edward Richardson /

The plot twist is exposed, a major supporting actor explains the premise for the slow folks, the villain is exposed to have a heart of gold and redemptive qualities while the detective looks on amused, fade to black, cue music, and roll the credits. The End

LOL ed

Sent: Thu 6/12/08 4:01 AM

To: Nathaniel gahlman (growlinghellhounds@hotmail.com)

growlin hell hounds is nate the skate

hey new jersey:

FACEPALM.

hey cool nathan

DICKSLAP

Brian is the MAN.

He has hooked me up with more unbelievable nice Foxi parts than is humanly possible. We're talking stuff that looks basically BRAND NEW.

If you are looking for excellent Foxi parts, buy them from him. Yeah...his prices aren't Walmart deal low....but believe me...you are getting what you pay for. You will not be disappointed.

I've personally given him about 200.00 of my money.

Totally Unofounded, Toally uncalled for, and blatantly and obviously wrong.

Brian from Virgina is the sparta seller on ebay. Period.

this board has enough issues without unfounded povocations of things that havent been and issue in a while.

Ben I know you have bought parts from this guy in the past but just be carefull of him. Read my post from before to see why I think hes such a stinker

Regardless, nate/brian/whoever the hell he is has left us alone. Who cares if he's selling/buying anything? He's not a problem to us anymore, so let's not go and fuck with him.

--Scott

Scott Don't worry im not going to start a bunch of shit on this thread again,Those days are far in the past.

« Go to Topic — end of thread