the score of a lifetime

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

so as i have nothing but freetime today i got on craigslist and checked out some ads. this lady in marin needed someone to come fix her fence in exchange for a free lunch. fuck it, i need something to do. so i went there and started working when i noticed a large pile of old mopeds in her garage. when i finished up i asked her, whats with the peds? those she asked? you want them you can have them. my heart almost exploded. so i started loading up the truck. heres what i got...

a 78 pugeot 103

a sachs????

a motorless motobecane (perfect for my av10)

a suzuki fa50, running

and a honda scooter, running

the sachs is a mess of wires, looks overy complicated so im going to start hacking and chopping till i get it down to 2 or 3 wires.

the fa50 and the honda both run but my big ass on the fa50 is scary as hell

oh and i also got an authentic SFPD motorcycle helmet complete with internal headset. microphone and dual headphone. its got that huge plug, but after an adapter plugs right into my ipod for seamless inner-helmet music pleasure.

Re: the score of a lifetime

wow, good karma man!

nice.... what kind of scooter? a passport?

nice! jealousy is setting in

Awesome!

are you sure you didn't do more then just fix her "fence?"

Damn I told grandma I wanted thoes!

no way!! pics?

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

the honda is a spree.

pics soon, first gotta fix the sachs

first you leech off the american taxpayer, now you're getting free mopeds? you're a real son of a bitch, aren't you? fixin' some lady's fence for FREE LUNCH? what the fuck is this, SWEDEN? this is america son. nowhere does it say home of the free MOPED.

america.

AMERICA.

AMERICA

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

yeah, but im in california. the greatest country in the world.

ask the okies in the hoovervilles back in 38' if cali is the greatest 'cunt-tree' in the world..

California- birthplace of yuppies, and A.S. is your governor- what a joke...be glad when you fall off the continent, which should be in 10...9...8...7...6

get over the fact that you have nothing to look forward to in your completely insignificant life and be happy for someone. oh and this is moped army. its about mopeds not who pays their taxes.

That's pretty damn cool!

thought the sarcasm was quite evident in the escalating AMERICAS. it was clearly a joke based on an earlier thread. i am quite happy for josh. he went to help an old woman and was rewarded with free mopeds.

man i always fail at the internet.

toe fur threadkiller /

i wish the gods of moped-dom loved me like this.

you lucky, lucky sunuvabitch.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I'll buy that 103 off you for $10. Thats huge profit on your part!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

yeah your right, california has nothing on missouri....

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

actually zach, i went over to round boys house after the score with a truck full of bikes and he was all SELL ME THE PUGEOT! seeing as how hes a sunset rider i had no choice. 250 bucks. it never even made it to my house.

250 profit is a bit more than 10... sweet score dude... I dont think i have ever seen more than 2 mopeds in a garage in my home town...

SWEET!!!

AWESOME!

John Hannibal Smith /

Dude thats the cats's ass!!! good luck hope you get them all looking good and running smooth.

we need pictures.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

tomorrow i promise

Cleats Onionpockets /

pic pic pic....

the drifter /

old ladies use the internet to post ads these days...

yeah whats up with that?