Rare Peds

What do you guys think the most rare ped is? and the hardest to find? (from the 70's and up)

Fantic Motor chopper, Puch Grand Prix Supreme, Suzuki AP50?

Please chime in...

Thanks

Re: Rare Peds

look no further then the photo of the week

1982 MBK BMX

Though i'd guess you're talking about actual production runs huh

my Toptank Yankee Peddler....shaw's MBK BMX

How bout Dans top tank Carabella?

I dare you to find another 1980 Testi Amico.

All I can find on the web is that Testi made a bike called the Amico, no pic or documentation of it all.

I know I'll never sell mine; I can ride it a Moped or Scooter rallies and neither group can hate on it.

1213222564_901e_1.jpg

Doesn't that have the V1 engine on it?

I don't know if it counts, and i think it's complete bullshit. but i was googling one night for "diesel mopeds". some dudes myspace page came up, so i sent him a message. he replied, admittedly drunk and said that it was in fact an original honda diesel moped.

said he'd give me more details in the morning, and i never heard back nor followed up. sounded like a load of shit to me, but i'd guess if it's real, it should probably make the list.

does anyone have a concept? or prototype? from any maker? i'd guess that's more likely in europe, but it'd be interesting to find out.

too many to list

google images, shows a 72 testi amico prototype (ha testi), it's for sale to, in the neterlands, 500 euros

mods- yup V1

berg - I'm calling bs, you must have a different google cause I didn't find anything remotely close to this.

Please provide a link if you can find them so easy...

http://www.veilingopbrengsten.nl/Webalbum/ducati/motoren/motoren.htm

remember dude, search engines have killer backends if you know how to manipulate the syntax

my bad

oh, btw

according to my friends "Italy, Year Built: circa 1972 Motorbike 2 (not sure what takt is), 1 cylinder 50cc. Kickstart acceleration. front and rear brakes, Hydraulic fork on front"

same picture, and virtuall no info, but what the hell.

http://www.motorencyclopedie.nl/index_bestanden/home_bestanden/motoren/testi-amico50/amico50.htm

Wow nice work. It's a little different but the same model/idea.

_remember dude, search engines have killer backends if you know how to manipulate the syntax_ That assumes I know what a syntax is and how to manipulate it, I don't.

Thanks for the links.

Nick Howe of Nick's Mopeds in Coldwater Ohio has a couple "one of a kinds", including a miniature Batavus.

if you mean in my garage, i'd have to say a running one.

id say puch monza/MS50 or a magnum LTD.

it depends on area too.

both of my bikes running so rare its never happened

jawa 230... i have one .. never have seen another...

Kamasura is pretty rare, Only 1000 were imported They seem to be concentrated in Michigan and Ohio.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

that Jawa Ultra Sport is probably pretty rare...

I'm still not convinced it really even existed, and wasn't some sort of Soviet propaganda designed to instill fear and confusion in the enemy.

~marc

ive seen an ultra sport .. with my own eyes

what about the honda motocompo

were they ever even imported to usa

you mean the Hudson diesel i have only seen one pic of it once and never seen it again

im guessing it was from england

another one was lohmann i know i spelled that wrong but it was an 18cc diesel bike engine

the 18cc diesel was in the 40's though wasn't it, and every record i can fnd says they were complete junk.

i was pretty sure it was honda, but really i don't know. i'll see if i can dig the thing up again.

yeah a guy on motoredbikes.com has one of them and says its useless no balls at all and a bitch to start

i would believe honda would make a diesel moped or scooter i have not seen one but i wouldnt doubt it

DUDE! that site is fucking awesome!!!!

http://www.veilingopbrengsten.nl/Webalbum/ducati/motoren/motoren2.htm

50cc minarelli track racer

50cc kriedler dragster

Ducati MOPED!

me too!

harold, please stop using pictures of my personal collection without my permission. thanks.

Thanks Harold, now I've got drool all over my keyboard...