help with moped repair in western MA

Hi. can anyone help me? I'm in easthampton ma and need to get my moped fixed. does anyone know of a place who can possibly come and pick up my ped and bring it to their place to have it fixed? if so, please get in touch.

thanks!

Re: help with moped repair in western MA

Hi Leslie,

I don't know if they'll be able to come pick it up right now but you can give them a call.

Mark's Motorsports in Enfield, CT. They work on all makes of mopeds. I don't have their number with me as I'm on the road in Staunton, VA on the way to the Tail of the Dragon Ride in NC.

Tell them Moe refered you.

Moe

id help, but i live in franklin.

what is it?

1980 moby.

Hey leslie,

What's wrong with the moby? I am in East Longmeadow and do lots of trucking through noho and the area. I'd love to tinker and see if we can't drum up some interest for a WMA event!

Hey Andy, I ride my ped to work everyday from Chicopee to the rotary in East Longmeadow. Right behind the Pride. If ya'll ever plan a ride in the future, give me holler.

I feel like I'm the only pedder around here.

Russ

What seems to be the trouble?

hey leslie- i live in northampton and theres a place i found on RT 10 called "EZ rider" they work on moped and scooters. 10 easthampton rd, northampton or 413- 585-1010

hope that helps

hey thanks. i wish that i could get it there. the derned thing won't start and i don't know anyone with a truck! i'll walk it there maybe.

if you give a little more detail, someone here might be able to walk you through fixing it yourself...

moped won't start. no spark. is it my magnets? is it the wiring? could something be loose??? is there anyone in the easthampton area who could come to my house and have a look???

if there's no spark, it might be some wire not connected properly in the engine. i would check all your little engine wires and make sure they're all strapped in.

also, did you try another spark plug?

Also check out Fred's guide!

"fred's super guide!":http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/articles/fredsguide/

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account