Holy cripes, has it come to this?

Cleats Onionpockets /

When did ZA50 transmissions suddenly become made of gold pressed latinum? nearly 200 dollars for one missing the top end AND the electricals? Sheesh, I bought mine for 60 dollars two years ago!

"madness":http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330240571182&rd=1

Re: Holy cripes, has it come to this?

Ahh, the Ebay effect.

Holy cripes, has it come to this?

i remember when just a few strips of latinum could get you some quality time in the holosuite. damn.

I have an entire ZA50 engine, in perfect condition, recently rebuilt, with 4000 miles on it after the rebuild. I wonder how much latinum I could get for that. I would need enough to buy some kind of shuttlecraft. Peace. Jerry.

Why would anyone want a ZA50, they're nothing but trouble and expense. They are almost impossible to work on, or get parts for. Peace. Jerry.

I'll take yours off your hands peacejerry.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

wow. I got mine for $40 like a month ago. Score! I'll sell it for $400 including a top end...

Supply and demand .

For some reason everyone got it in thier head the the e 50 is a super engine. So, za 50 is a two speed. hey it twice as good. personally , I think if gas price go up more. It's going to get super crazy!! The cheap moped days might be numbered

Maitland Of the Loin /

i dont know but seriously what the fuck, its taken me so long to find a za50 right now

maybe its people like me building monster za50's and spreading the word that they arent tough to work with.....

They are very tough to work on (sell your pain in the ass ZA50's to me for cheep)

Just because you don't have the skills or the tools jerry...

« Go to Topic — end of thread