Check out my new ride

This is Bean, my new ride. I picked it up for 125 dollars!!!!

1213154741_100_0189.jpg

Re: Check out my new ride

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

lucky!

Dang! shocks, pegs

That is a cool looking moped dude.

$125!!!!! YOU STOLE THAT FUCKER!! Congrat nice score

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Hah...Pinto Bean...nyuk nyuk nyuk...

nice steal does it run?

Sweet score Paul; like I told you, I think your sittin in a gold mine up in Wyoming. There probably a ton of nice bike to be had up there and no one but you looking for them.

Sadly no matter how many nice peds there are, it's still Wyoming:).

It looks like someone switched out the front wheel, those came with spokes stock. I've got one just like, just in a little better condition; it's getting lowered, hartailed and kitted this summer.

If you find you need any thing for let me know, I've got extra's of most of the Pinto parts.

...i check spark....................okay

...i check compression..........okay

...i check mileage................okay

so i offer him $100 and he counters and says $125 and i say...........okay

I FORGOT TO CHECK INSIDE OF TANK!!!!!

The inside of the tank is shot, probably because its been sitting for like 10-15 years...

Currently it is filled with vinegar. Im going to let it sit for another day or so like that. I also bought a kit called Kreem. It gets rid of rust and is a metal etcher then it has a final coat to seal it from rust....once i finish the tank ill fire her up! This is just a picture i took right away, i still havent cleaned her up but its in pretty good shape....not like my moby but i think it has lot less miles than my moby.

Lucky Bastard!! You're going to like it. The e 50 isn't as temperamental as the mobys' can be.

I have a running yellow moby and NUMEROUS engine parts I might be willing to trade for the pinto if you are interested. You have my email from yesterday. Let me know what you think.

unfotunately this is my new collector toy...im definately hangin onto this one...i think i want to get my hands on as many as i can, im not into the partin them out thing...my mobys in good shap too so i dont really need any parts for it...i just took a pic today, see attached

1213196937_mobbie.jpg
« Go to Topic — end of thread