Tucson

Well it has been awhile since I've been here. I saw a Tomos here in Tucson a couple days ago, recommended this site to the rider. Hope he sees this post. Good talking peds with you, Mike, nice Tomos. Watch out for the sun crazed cagers in Tucson, I'll attempt to update my profile pics to show my collection. I spaced my password, then couldn't find the email..I've been out in the sun too long lately. Its time for Southern Arizona riders to rise up and swarm. There's plenty of you out there, I seen ya.

Re: Tucson

bump

I've ridden both my Puch and my Tomos to Tucson and back several times, through Florence, on the Pinal Pioneer Parkway to Oracle Junction, then through Catalina, and on into Tucson. I have a relative who owns a restaurant on Speedway, about halfway between I-10 and Wilmot. Nice ride, when it isn't super hot, like right now. Peace. Jerry.

Hey Jerry, we talked about a year ago. I'm riding a Whizzer lately, my Puch is "under the knife" until I get off my ass. Nowadays I'm so tired or lazy that I put off getting the Puch roadworthy again. I have seen a few 'peds popping up around Tucson. I'm half-assed trying to get a swarm together in Tucson. Let me know if you're up to it, all are welcome. Nothing concrete yet. Its so hot around here I doubt anybody would ride here from very far, unless there's free beer involved...and thats possible.

I might move there soon.

Tucson drivers give me the Fear about riding a ped there. Of course city STL is no picnic either.

I would have to get a plate n shit

Hey there, I haven't seen to many orbs lately, have you? hahaa

Trafficwise, Tucson is a piece of cake compared to Phoenix and the surrounding area, where I live. Peace. Jerry.

All right Jason! there's a scooter dealer here selling the things like crazy. We need more mopeders here to restore balance. Come on down!

Yeah! They're everywhere this time of year. Especially on my digital cam. I oughta be a freaky ghost hunter.

BryAn eurism /

Yep Phx is a frickin zoo. When I rode through in '05 it took me an hour and 1/2 just to get from just past the racetrack to Apache. Sad part is about 75% of the cagers were LA transplants. ( Didn't find out I could ride in the bike lane till later.) A true lane-splitter's nightmare Phoenix metro is

Yes, traveling through Phoenix is truly a life and death proposition. The stucco huts, the freeway nuts, the unnatural beat and the hellish heat. Certainly Phoenix is a city that has no right to exist. But to state government its the center of the universe.

Yeah, it sucks alright, but I own a house here, and have over 30 years invested in a job here, both my kids live here, so I'm stuck here. Peace. Jerry.

Yeah Jerry, I was harsh on Phoenix. Tucson is just a microcosm of Phoenix anyway. At least you have some rivers and lakes nearby. We have to travel for hours to enjoy what you guys have right in your own backyard.

« Go to Topic — end of thread