Portland: Rally Infos?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Hey dudes, I think a few of us from Cupertino are going to attempt to make our way to Portland for the rally. How are are you guys housing peeople or should we find lodging too? Thanks!

Re: Portland: Rally Infos?

Maitland Of the Loin /

yay!

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

MAITALND, ZACH! keep in touch with me. like i was sayin before im taking the bronco up there and can take about 5. justin was sayin something about a trailer? we coud hook that up to the truck too. let me know, lets do this guys!

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Only trouble is sean and me (and bret if he goes) have to be back by monday to start summer school, so that means no late sunday :(

Yea I heard something about a trailer, and stuff like that. We'll try and discuss it further this week and see who can go, and how we might go about getting there. I'd say 5, maybe 6 of us would want to get up there, its just finding room for everyone plus bikes thats tricky.

maitland, how are you getting up there?

Maitland Of the Loin /

i dont really know.

i know theres like 10 or so creatures (including me) who want to go, we are workin on something currently.

I might have to end up driving my truck or something.

Also you can make it from SF to Portland in 12 hours in a slow ass van. I have EMT class monday night at 6pm so I have to be back monday, but if you leave by 6 or 7 on sunday itll be no problem

ill keep you updated

i'd totally be down for having some folks stay in my tiny-ass apartment. 1 or tow people (2 if you don't mind sharing a tiny twin together or want to sleep on the floor. and no nudists.)

whoa... TOW PEOPLE.

finals are killing me.

if you stay at emily's, she has NO FOOD to give you...so bring your own you moochers.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

we have like tow more than tow coming.

I think sean and justin made it under 10 hours when they were up there a few months ago. With a trailer your probably right, 10-12 hours. I have class at like 10 in the morning monday. I think sean starts around the same time. I don't mind being dead though, no class on tuesday! If the creatures (or a truck) had room for some of our bikes, we could take a car up there maybe and fit like 5 quite uncomfortably.

actually, this is true. don't eat my food.

but i will probably make you breakfast one morning. i'm a surprisingly good hostess.

Maitland Of the Loin /

food? sparksmosas.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I can run reliably on honey nut cheerios and skim milk. I can bring some bagged cereal. Deal?

zack- eric sabatino is organizing housing, email him and let him know what you need. there should be room for everyone.

perhaps i would want to come too. count me in hopefully.

***Vanilla Thunder*** /

ok so, does anybody need a ride with me then? sounds like everyones set, but ive got room if anyone needs it.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

haha josh, nothing is set. the key detail of who is driving is still up in the air. Also whos going.

3 from Reno are going, could swing by sacto early fri to p/u anybody who needs a ride.

Rally coming soon to a Portland near you

I got the word that you need stuff for the rally, so hit me up and we can do this.

Lil MotoGuzzi Vert /

Maitland, you going? We never did get to play any pinball ya know...

Jesse Stephenson Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I got the word that you need stuff for the rally,

> so hit me up and we can do this.

Shouldn't need much other than a good time... I have my loaner and housing lined up already.. See u guys this weekend

« Go to Topic — end of thread