Florida?

Anyone here from Florida? I can't even seem to find any mopeds for sale around here except Tomos. I'm currently living in Ocala.

Re: Florida?

King Drunky JCams /

Yep, they can be found.

Check craigslist.org... you'll find one sooner or later.

The moped scene in FL is very limited.

We do ride, but it's a statewide effort if you wanna ride in a group.

I figured with FL having decent weather year long there would be more here. I have no problem getting together with our scooter riders but have yet to see one single person riding a ped here.

George Smith /

I'm in south florida...peds are rare at best and if i find one someone on ebay outbids me....son of a... Was bidding on a nice malaguti just 30 miles away earlier this week :/

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Um. Old School Brent, you can chime in about now. Ocala alert!

Peds...hard to find??? You just have to act fast and look constantly. Said that backwards didn't I...

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

I know of a really mint newport II for sale. Pricy, but I can show you the way. It's not mine, though. Can't get rid of enough mopeds here, actually.

hey there, Im in hollywood fl right now for about two weeks and I need a moped! email me if you have anything for sale, I need to ride its been about 2 weeks and I miss it. thanks.

i have frames and engine blocks available

what kinds?

I'm in Sebring, and mines the only ped I know of a riding around. I've seen a couple in some folks garages though. Now I'm seeing lots of scooters, and old junker motorcycles because of fuel prices. Everyone is wondering why I sold my motorcycle for a moped, besides now I can throw it up in my RV for camping trips, it's all I really need to get around this small ass town.

Me and my step brother live here in bonita springs, and I haven't seen any other mopeds, but I know where a few are to buy just don't have the money.

I want to buy one let me know where they are!

No-ped... :P without lights

http://tampa.craigslist.org/mcy/715785363.html

I picked up an RD60 from the same guy below. In their shed sits a complete but real dusty Grande and a Towny. He wanted 200 for the Vespa but you can probably get it cheaper.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/mcy/712100905.html

BAM!!!

What about this? It's in Hollywood...

http://fortlauderdale.craigslist.org/mcy/714267552.html

WTF is it??? MBK??? or foomanchu???

its wierd. its a moby engine

It could be an MBK/Moby. Grab it quick if it is.

Weird Euro only stuff pops up all the time in south Florida...

Im around UCF and have only seen ONE moped. And it happened to be the exact same one I have!!!

That's because most of them are covered in dust inside the garages of the allusive blue hair...

besides of course the hoarding lot we refer to as.... "us"

« Go to Topic — end of thread