Matt Tozer

Matt passed away this morning.Go to capemayherald,com for article.Our prayers are with him and his family.

Re: Matt Tozer

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Here's a direct link to the article break>

RIP man. I hope his family is alright, and friends too.

I'm truly sorry to hear this, my condolences to his family and friends.

Wow, what a shame. Way too young. please pass on my condolences too.

Russ

Send my condolences as well...

Horrifying.

Just horrifying.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Such a young life lost to a drunk driver. I'm both deeply saddened and deeply outraged. It seems even more tragic that the irresponsibility of one can be so dearly paid for by another, and needlessly so. My condolences to Matt's family and all who knew him. May He be at peace.

My heart goes out to all who are mourning, especially his family and friends.

Farewell Matt

Your time on this earth was short,

but the foot prints you left were big

and we will miss seeing them along side ours.

Nature's first green is gold,

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leaf's a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down today.

Nothing gold can stay

by Robert Frost

This is so horrible. Replied to other thread and can't get this out of my head. Send my condolences.

OMG. That's so fucked. RIP Matt. Did he frequent our site? If so, we need to set up a fund raiser for his family to show them we care.

Raymond Wright IV /

yeah he visted this site daily.

it was always up on his computer.

he helped a lot of people.

RIP lil ripper...

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Lets definitely do something. Fundraiser sounds good. Ray, I know its a tough time, but maybe you could point us in the right direction?

I'm so sorry for his family and friends. I hope the drunk driver gets life in prison.

We should seriously set up a fund for his family. This just sucks.

Matt Tozer

very sad to read this. RIP Matt, thoughts and prayers to his family...

So sad that the careless actions of this guy in the Malibu took such a young life. Hopefully that's a lesson to all of us who say "ahh, I'm ok..." Keep Matt in your thoughts next time you think you're ok to drive.

Dude, I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my best friend when I was 17 and it crushed me. He was shot by some crack head. Every year we all meet up for a bbq on the day that he died in honor of him. It brings us all together just like we were in high school. There's always a silver lining, sometimes it's just hard to find it.

thats so unfortunate, no parent deserves to go through that. I hope the drivers pay big time.

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

Much love to Matt and his family.

BTW, someone mentioned a MopedArmy fundraiser to show our support for Matt, I'm in for that if it gets off the ground! (i gots a band that can play such a benefit, bassist is also a member here...)

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Absolutely terrible. Cling to your family and Matt's family through this, Ray. It won't be easy, but you'll weather it together. My prayers are with you all.

My condolences...

All my positive thoughts go out to his friends and family. I think the fund raiser is an excellent idea

Yeah do the fundraiser.

I was thinking of a raiser like we do for the site, then cut his family a big check at the end... But sure, raise money however you can then paypal it to the drop cash. We are working on it.

That is really terrible.

Sorry.

someone who knows them or from the family can make a drop cash account for people to donate to.

Today I am sad.

My condolences to his family and friends.

I'd be up for a fundraiser too if could help make a small bright spot in this nightmare of a situation.

I wish I could say that I have learned a lesson from this, but this strikes me as a horrible reality check, not a lesson. No matter how good of a person you are, no matter careful you are, and no matter how much you're minding your own business doing nothing wrong, terrible things can still happen.

Today I am sad.

this is so sad. my thoughts are with his family.

My condolences go out to his friends and family. Its a shame that he will never get to live his life. Hopefully this will convince people that its not worth it to drink and drive.