Wudda u think about pinto mopeds?

I just found a pinto moped im gonna go look at tonight. Just wanted some thoughts / inputs on what they are worth, what i should look for...he wants like $150 for it...is that a good deal?

Re: Wudda u think about pinto mopeds?

If it runs then $150 is a good deal. Get it

Pintos' have the Puch E 50 engine. There everything a moby's not. It's a good moped and a good deal

Cleats Onionpockets /

Oh ho ho ho, and what is a moby "not"?

Hey Paul,

If it's not rusty buy it; and if you don't like I'll buy it from you for little more then you paid; I love Pinto's.

p.s. sold that moby on Sunday, sorry.

hey no big deal man...i just came across this one today and its here in town!

Don't got me wrong . I like moby's. And would love to have one some day. Ritz From what I understand . Has been riding for a month or so. Mobys' are " my opinion is an advised bike, they need to be tinkered with.). So, When I stated everything a moby's not. I meant that the Pintos a better starter moped.

so they are a puch engine....form what i understand they are a little easier to work on and get parts for eh?

yes puch are easy to work on and there are part. Sorry I didn't mean to slam your and anyone else's motobecane.

no offense taken...moped love!

any other review or advice on what to look for on this brand..its been sitting for 5 years.

IMO, the Pinto is the best moped ever made, EXCEPT for the Moby. A Pinto is a Puch, only with style. But no other moped will ever have the class, soul, and character of a Moby. Peace. Jerry.

look for the typcals. gas tank rust, carb issues. but most importantly make sure it has a spark. the pinto and puch are notorious for having electrical problems. although they can be easy to fix, it may be difficult to diagnose the problem.

pintos are dope! i love the chrome tank. steize!

Same frame as the Magnum without the brace on top for the top tank... They rule. Get that shit.

puch > moby

_look for the typicals. gas tank rust, carb issues. but most importantly make sure it has a spark._ true

_the pinto and puch are notorious for having electrical problems._ way false hard wire ftw

_pintos are dope! i love the chrome tank. steize_ way true

_Same frame as the Magnum without the brace on top for the top tank_ false same as a cobra, magnums are bigger.

_They rule_ Way true

_IMO, the Pinto is the best moped ever made, EXCEPT for the Moby. A Pinto is a Puch, only with style. But no other moped will ever have the class, soul, and character of a Moby. Peace. Jerry._

Didn't you just say this morning that you thought the 2008 Sprint was the best moped ever made?

Puch=Simple

Pinto=Sexy

Pinto3=Simply Sexy

When buying bikes things to look for that are good if you find them (bad if you don't):

-completeness

-no rust, especially the tank

-compression

-spark

-fuel flow

1213130768_pinto3_fat_tire_small_censored.jpg

lol i love my moby...even though it has a few things that need to be fixed on it stil i think it is a ver s3xy bike. as far as looks go.....MOBY > PUCH...allthough the pinto are very s3xy as well!

hey you emailed this pic to me...do i dare to spill the beans?....lol jk

King Drunky JCams /

My favorite Puch by far.

Get it.

toe fur threadkiller /

pintos are the only puch mopeds worth anything, ascetically speaking.

OMGosh! That is by far the sickest ped! Props to you my friend!

I might have to kill you then...j/k

The beans have been spilled sort of, anyone that was at BBQ14 got to see it in action.

Justins bike was what kept me motivated this winter, I love it.

nice...definately some motivation

topherwhy do you hurt me so

Best of all Jerry and others, it is a Puch with a removable and easily cleanable/replaceable fuel tank!

I BOUGHT IT...CHECK IT OUT

This is Bean!

1213192047_100_0189.jpg

Re: I BOUGHT IT...CHECK IT OUT

wow hella nice. i wish i would have come aross a deal like that. not a lot of good mopeds for slae around northeast ohio...

Re: I BOUGHT IT...CHECK IT OUT

man ive been looking everywhere....this guy contacted me through craigslist...and get this, he is like 80 years old and uses craigslist!! haha

« Go to Topic — end of thread