Loaner in Albany, NY?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

So I'm heading back to Albany to visit family and such for a week. Would anyone happen to have a ped I could borrow for the time that I'm there? I'm flying on a free voucher I got from being bumped one other time I flew. I won't have a car, and I really don't want to bike everywhere I go. If anyone could loan me a moped it would be awesome. I would pay some sort of ped rent, or whatever you want. Please let me know. I'll be there from June 14th to the 22nd.

If you've got a spare ped, help a pedless man out.

Re: Loaner in Albany, NY?

coooobbbraaaaa

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I wish. I think that thing is long gone. Doh.

You might check with studge. He lives there, but I don't know if he has a loner. I know he has a couple peds.

http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/mod/studge/

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I talked to that guy on here before about riding around Albany. I just e-mailed him. Thanks for the reminder dude!

No problem-o. I met studge at the Enfield ride. Nice guy.

spork Guarnierius /

Hey Mike, I just saw your email and wrote you back. No problem at all. I gave you some contact info, just let me know when you'll be around. Oh shucks Russ, that was awfully swell of you to say that, you didn't seem too shabby yourself. See you at the next ride. Paul

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Sweet! Life is so good.

Going to check my e-mail now.

If only you were in Rochester.

I guess I'm gonna have to ride out and visit you and check out Albany.

BTW, are you still planning on making the MA-NH trip? I'd love to go, but my wife's B-day is on that weekend, so that's out of the question for me. The camping sounds like it's going to be a blast.

Russ

Good job guys....You all have fun now...Bobbie & I will be leaving for the Tail of the Dragon Ride in NC tomorrow.

See y'all back here in a week.

Moe

Mike you can always come to long island NY and I will take care of you with a loaner

spork Guarnierius /

Yeah Russ, I'm still planning on meeting up with those guys on Friday night if everything else goes well. Since I'm coming from NY I won't be making that long haul that the Mass. guys are planning but the Saturday Laconia ride should be interesting from the back of a moped. I'll have to take pictures for ya.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Hey Harry. I know you'd hook me up if I got down to LI. Only problem is I only have a bike to get there with. Or I'd have to take the train down...or something. So I thought I'd ask around locally and see if anyone could help. Luckily Studge came to the rescue. I don't get the pretty G3 though. :P

Thanks for offering Harry, I really do appreciate it. Didn't I hear you were moving? Bring you and the flock to St. Louis.

I am moving just waiting for the closing of my house . Offer still stands if you have a problem call me on my cell and Ill hook you up . Harry

« Go to Topic — end of thread