Poor little Moby!

RiTZ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

My poor little moby is parked down at my local Smith's and its kinda stranded! I need some good advice. So I was riding it the other day and i just got it runnin pretty dang good. It was cruzin at like 35 on flats. Anyways i pull up to my bros house and park it. I go to leave and it wont start! We cleaned the plug like 20 times and finally viola it started. I drove to albertsons to get some sour cream for my wife and when i came out it wouldnt start again! Then i rolled it to my buddies house, went and bought a new spark plug and viola it started. Next day i go to checkers and bought like 4 spark plugs. And when i come out i put a new one in and...nuthin couldnt get it goin...I just got a new petcock in the mail today because the old one is broken. I think that has alot to do with the problem as it is very very flooded....anyways i need some advice on how to quickly dry out the cylinder so i can get this thing home...i dont want it to get stolen...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.