can any one help me with my tomos

my clutch bolt was loss so i tightened it up and did nothing to any other part of the motor and i put the side and shitt back together and what do you know when i petal backwards to dont do anything can some one help me

Re: can any one help me with my tomos

You need the wire clip on the clutch dog on the pedal shaft to face forward and be in the groove in the case. When you turn the pedals backward this dog moves over and engages the sprocket with the little chain inside the transmission. Turning the little chain will crank the engine.

what does said clutch dog look like and i know my start shift is not engageing thats about it

AWARD! Big prize for the most spelling and grammar errors in one sentence.

loss = loose

shitt = shit

petal = pedal

dont = don't

some one = someone

No English taught at the high school level in West Virginia????

They did not teach me that shit in school. Here in my part of West Virginia they did not teach me any of this so called "English" of witch you speak of. Sorry I'm not as "INTELIGABLE" as you. So please teach me all wise and powerfull one. See I'm not as stupid as you might think I am.

powerfull = powerful

Damn I know I missed something.

Sorry I missed spelt Intelligible.

Commas, are also a great tool!

Oh did I miss a few commas

in your toolbar, look for ( spell check ),click on it after typing sentence.

OK I will do that next time.

seriously? yeah, that shit was hard to read, but come on everyone... this isn't englishteacherarmy.com.

it is especially funny when some of your critiques also have mistakes. give the fucking guy a break. silverfox is excluded, because he was first on the dogpile and his post was hilarious.

You think this thread is bad go to the Moped Repair Forum and read the "Tomos Motor" Thread. I was so fucking lost. You might as well just use the first letter of every word to make a SUPER WORD.

Ya but check the Moped Repair Forum and read the "Tomos Motor" Thread. I was so fucking lost. You might as well just use the first letter of every word to make a SUPER WORD.

I all ready got the engine half way fixed. I just have to find the time and maybe even more parts to get her the way I want it.

You definitely got a lot going on. Hope you get it running.

Thanks man, I still have a few other bikes I'm waiting on parts for.

« Go to Topic — end of thread